watch this clip and tell me NBA players don't play hard...

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

JackBurton

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: apac
I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.

The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
I'm sure the NBA would get more female and homosexual fans if the players played hard. However, it would kill the low-post game.

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
How does this clip prove they play hard at all?

He got kneed in the balls and flailed a bit for a few seconds. Playing hard to me a taking a charge and not getting a call then being the first one up the court on a fastbreak that comes from the missed layup.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: JackBurton
Originally posted by: apac

The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

:D

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I fail to see where he continued to keep playing. Try taking a futbol to the groin, no timeouts or subs...