Watch my little girl grow up via YouTube....

Do you wish to see more videos or not, simple as that :)

• Total voters

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I decided to put videos up on youtube so not only other people if they wish can see her grow up over time, but I can kinda store them up on there and do the same anywhere Im at, and my family in MN and IN can too. And if you wish me to continue to put my links up here too, lmk, for I will ;;)f no one chimes in here replying for me to continue, then this will be the last one you will see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhqvzz1hit4&feature=youtu.be

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Aww, so cute. :) I kinda just skipped through it (hard to pay attention and watch videos of people's families if you don't know them personally), but nice idea to share with family and to do a time lapse thing eventually.

Is that an In Win 303 box I spy in the back?

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
It sure as heck is :D Picked it up for a song and a dance at Bargain Hunt, got it for $38, it didnt turn on or anything when I got it, hence why it was there, a return, but after looking it over, I noticed the cable was unplugged, so I snapped it into place, and all good :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Crono

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
It sure as heck is :D Picked it up for a song and a dance at Bargain Hunt, got it for $38, it didnt turn on or anything when I got it, hence why it was there, a return, but after looking it over, I noticed the cable was unplugged, so I snapped it into place, and all good :D

Ooh, very nice. :) I especially like the color scheme and cooler. It's a bargain at its normal price, but that's a steal at $38.

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
looks like a gypsy shack but I guess it's sound proofing for the home teather.

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
I wouldn't even want to guess what's in that carpeting. You let your daughter run around on that? Where was that filmed - a storage unit?

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
It was my man cave up till about a week ago till I started to let my daughter in it since she isnt so grabby as a small child is. Mostly its her toys and we made it at the end of the day where her toys are everywhere, yes I have a bit of a mess too, but it was my man cave, and damnit it was my room, and Im a guy last time I checked when I took a piss, and my room is a mess. Now that she is going to be down here more from this point on, I guess Im going to have to clean it up a bit. And we have tried to shampoo the carpet, but it doesnt come out, its just dirt from outside thats stained my $20 carpet mat, I just need to pick up a new one, this one is about 15 years old.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm not sure why there is even a vote really.

This isn't Facebook, but knock yourself out in the future, it is not hurting anyone as far as I am concerned.

Depends more on how much video the mods want to support I imagine.

Last edited:

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
No it doesnt, for my wife owns the rest of the house and she keeps it tidy, thank you very much

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Have you ever seen The Truman Show?

Hah, that was just on TV. Fantastic show. I think part of the reason it's so appealing is that everyone feels like they're on their own person Truman show at different points in their lives, especially when someone does something really stupid and you're not quite sure if you're being punked or not :D

Another great movie in the same vein is The Final Cut with Robin Williams, one of his few (but excellent) 100% serious movies. If you can afford it, you get a camera recording implant for your eyes at birth, so when you die, they go through your life's footage to make a final movie for your funeral. Lots of interesting topics in that movie to think about.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Social media is weird because you can see people grow up through pictures & video over time. Being born in the 80's, I mostly have some photographs of my childhood, but the kids today have a zillion smartphone pictures taken of them, plus HD video, and probably 3D VR video by drones pretty soon.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
If you've never seen the movie 'Defending Your Life' give it a look. It is pretty funny and has an interesting take on life and death. It stars Meryl Streep and Albert Brooks.