Wasteland 2: GOTY Edition

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
Kind of like the original Fallout manual.

Have you read the original Fallout manual? Some manuals are a joy to read.

The Baldurs Gate manual was enjoyable. The banter between Volo and the other wizard in the notes and creases was hilarious. I noticed WL2 manual has some of that going on too.

kn51

Aug 16, 2012
Yesterday Brian Fargo took part in some Xbox Live Q&A and someone asked him about this. He suggested that new players start with the pre-configured party because creating / customizing your own characters could be overwhelming to begin with (so many choices).

Thanks. Not sure how the quirks thing works. Probably should read the manual. ;)

I don't have a lot of time to screw with stuff as I grow older. Meaning I don't want to get the Ag center and realize my character choices are complete crap and I need to start over. Reading over things it sounds like the camera zoom is borked but they are working on it.

No biggie. Loved Wasteland on my C64. Loved Bards Tale...looking forward to the enhanced versions with the automap. This was my first Kickstarter.