Was there ever a worse movie produced than AVP?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy
Eh, AvP wasn't great but at least it was better than Alien IV. Spiderman 2 is the worst movie ever made though.

Talk about just trying to be controversial. Your statement of Spiderman 2 is so damn stupid.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Gosh, what's with all the ND hating?

AvP was nowhere near as good as the series it came from, but it was alright. I was dissappointed, but anyone calling it the Worst Ever hasn't watched many movies. I suggest you watch Fight Club, way worse than AvP.

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002
AvP is only horrible if you have fond memories of sitting in the dark playing AvP on the PC in 1999.

ZOOYUKA

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2005
Originally posted by: sandorski

AvP was nowhere near as good as the series it came from, but it was alright. I was dissappointed, but anyone calling it the Worst Ever hasn't watched many movies. I suggest you watch Fight Club, way worse than AvP.

Fight Club was a great movie!

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon
Originally posted by: cerebusPu
they could have done so well with AVP but they chose to screw it up so badly.

Im so dissappointe.

im glad i didn't see in theaters, it would have been a waste of $8.50. the movie was so short, too (90 minutes).

qft

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Titanic is far worse than AVP.

And at least AVP had better action than the end fight in 'Batman Begins', and was overall better than Fantastic Four.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: ZOOYUKA
Originally posted by: sandorski

Fight Club was a great movie!

No, it truly sucked worse than AvP. ;)

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Connoisseur
The Hunted, Blair Witch Project, Napoleon Dynamite

yes...that was the most pointless movie ever...i don't understand why people seem to like it

WhoBeDaPlaya

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: lokiju
Freddy Got Fingered.

I've seen A LOT of movies and can't think of any that I hate more than this.
Word. Look daddy, see what I can do! :D

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
AVP was a fun movie. I liked it a lot. You people expect too much from movies sometimes and pick apart movies too much to the point that you could ruin any movie.

It was a fun movie and I enjoyed it. I've seen it probably 5 times.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: purbeast0
AVP was a fun movie. I liked it a lot. You people expect too much from movies sometimes and pick apart movies too much to the point that you could ruin any movie.

It was a fun movie and I enjoyed it. I've seen it probably 5 times.

:laugh:

*hands purbeast0 a tissue*

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: 2cpuminimum
Plan 9 from outer space.
/thread

still here? OK, Star Wars... Holiday Special

Plan 9 for sure! Aliens in an empty spaceship, other than a four legged wooden table with a SW radio on top, turning humans into Vampires!

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Teh Mexican. I walked out of the theater on that crap. And it was a free movie too. Atleast I didn't have to pay for it.
Tas.