WARM: ASUS ML239H 23" IPS-panel LCD monitor $209.99 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny129

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
ok guys, let me start with a disclaimer:
i know nothing of the quality of this particular IPS panel. i don't have extensive LCD experience, as i've only owned 2 myself, both of which have TN (not IPS) panels. based only on what i've read and heard, IPS-panel LCD monitors generally aren't worth purchasing unless they're top of the line, and this is more or less reflected in the price. that being said, i don't know if we're looking at a great product at a great price or a mediocre product at an expected price...so take this deal with a grain of salt. if all you care about is a low price and the letters "IPS" in the product description, then this is certainly a hot deal. for those that care about quality as much as a low price, i'd suggest doing your research before pulling the trigger on this item.

and now the product:
- ASUS ML239H Black 23" 5ms IPS Panel LCD monitor w/ LED backlight
- $209.99 with promo code EMCKFKC55, free shipping
- promo code expires 4/13/11, and price goes back up to $229.99 shipped
- link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236122&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL040711&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL040711-_-EMC-040711-Index-_-LCDMonitors-_-24236122-L09B

...the fact that this is not a heavy discount over the standard price makes me wonder abut the quality of this particular IPS panel. like i implied above, you get what you pay for and you don't get what you don't pay for when it comes to IPS panels, so use your own judgment. this is also why i labeled the deal warm and not necessarily hot. happy shopping to all...

Status
Not open for further replies.