Want to make a few bucks? Want someone to help me process photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
I'm looking into expanding my real estate photography business a bit and I'm trying to find someone to help me process photos.

Lightroom experience and Photoshop experience required. It's mostly automated but there are moments where you have to tweak color channels, fill light, etc.

Someone in the Silicon Valley area would be nice. If not, then the Pacific Time zone. Need to be able to work at it in the evenings and be able to do the processing jobs quickly as they come in. My clients like same day turnaround.

Unfortunately, this is really a job just for pocket money. If you're fast you could make the equivalent of $20/hr for an hour or two a day.

Not sure if a job posting is allowed...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
dang, couldn't find anyone out of all those applicants?

you had, what, 30 people who applied?

must suck out there. :(

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
dang, couldn't find anyone out of all those applicants?

you had, what, 30 people who applied?

must suck out there. :(

We had more than that. The position was for a photographer. This one is for a photo processor. So two different positions.

EDIT: The photographer position was filled - an older gentleman who presented himself very well - used to be a head bartender at a bunch of places in New York.

Last edited:

xchangx

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
I can help you out. Central time though and have little experience with photoshop, but use Lightroom religously.

Let me know if you can't find anyone or if I can help you out at all.

fuzzybabybunny

Jan 2, 2006
I can help you out. Central time though and have little experience with photoshop, but use Lightroom religously.

Let me know if you can't find anyone or if I can help you out at all.

Thanks! I'll let you know. The reason I say Pacific Time preferred is that most of this work is done in the late afternoon and the evenings. I fear that that would be too late for most people who are not in the PST zone.

Feb 19, 2001
Well if you've already got someone, I'm a little interested. Want to know how much work it is but I am in the Bay Area (San Jose). I'm a poor grad student that's doing bitch-work right now (grading), and would be ok with this.

I do Lightroom mainly with my photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.