#walkaway

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Ben Fucking Ghazi
Uranium One
Death Panels
Jade Helm
Muslim plant (Obama)
Obama in the Black Panthers
Butter email
Hillary had a stroke
White Water!

The list goes on and on.
Your boys have been at it for a decade. Time to reel them in.
I am all for it. You fight bullies you don’t sit down and have a good talk with bullies.

He's mad about liberals believing in conspiracy theories he's imagining. That's why he's going to support the guy who came to political prominence through promoting a racist conspiracy theory.

lol.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Feb 4, 2009
He's mad about liberals believing in conspiracy theories he's imagining. That's why he's going to support the guy who came to political prominence through promoting a racist conspiracy theory.

lol.

I’m still trying to get why he keeps wanting someone to challenge his claim on the Supreme Court doors?

Wish I had more time I’d do it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
How angry you lefties and full of conspiracy theories about my posts are in these responses are kind of what I'm getting at, how the left has changed and why I'm no longer among their ranks. You've become the new conservatives, now you're the ones holding on to outdated ideas and trying to force your version of morality into law. You are the fascists today. The pendulum swings back and forth, but the clock stays the same.

Mmmm... accusatory word salad of canned response.

I have been enjoying this thread. When FM brought up a fave bullshit meme of alt-right trolls you proceeded to push it for all it's worth while going on about actually being sincere. Nobody's buying it.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Given the widespread nature of that, at least 62M Trump voters, it seems to me that kind of brainwashing is in much more need of urgent attention than any other you imagine to exist.

I'll agree that it's amazing how Trump brings out the worst in America. It's def shaken my faith in my fellow Americans.

Trump is more of a side effect, and less of a cause. He did not jab the knife into the US's stomach, but him twisting it does no favors.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
- Thats what I thought. Turn tail and run. Good job.

I just found more productive people to talk to. You can call it running if you wish, but it just further illustrates your inability to give me what I am looking for.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I just found more productive people to talk to. You can call it running if you wish, but it just further illustrates your inability to give me what I am looking for.

Only you can give you what you are looking for, I suggest starting with turning Fox off.

Reactions: hal2kilo

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Only you can give you what you are looking for, I suggest starting with turning Fox off.

Oh, so that's interesting. You want to label me as a Republican.

Why do you think that and what does that have to do with the topic?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oh, so that's interesting. You want to label me as a Republican.

Why do you think that and what does that have to do with the topic?

It has everything to do with the topic. Now its getting dense again. Good luck.