Waiting for RMA is suck. HOWEVER, MSI is GOOD!(UPDATE!!)

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
It's officially three weeks now, yet no motherboard. I called them up today, and I talked to one of their RMA department peoples. They gave me a tracking number, and all was well. Well...not quite. The shipping number she gave me was for a 20.25lb delievery to Omaha, Nebraska. I'm here in Denver, Colorado. Hmmm...well I call them back, and I'm sure the lady's just sick of me, but yet she's still polite. She checks the tracking number, and confirms taht it went to the wrong place. She put me on the phone with another guy, and that guy asked me to confirm my address. I did, and that stumped him. He told me he would call back in 15 minutes. I'm writing this during my 15 minute wait. Those MSI people are REALLY nice, SERIOUSLY!

Sigh...if only I had my mobo though. At least they're nice though.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Shinto...he hasn't called back:( I'm too uptight...I actually think when someone says 15 minutes, it means 15 minutes. MEH:(

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
FREAK! ARGH! OH WELL!

Got off the phone with MSI, and they sent my board somewhere else! CRAPPOLA! WAH!!! I'm SO SAD NOW!!

Wait...the guy said he'll send me a new one:) Should be here on Thursday. Cool:) A BRAND spankin new K7PRO. Kick ass:)

Paul
-wishing for a stepping 6 -110CG board:p