Wait... Is this true.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
*Looks @ the username* ...

So I'm up on the firing line shooting down range for quals, guy in the next pit is getting a hard time with his glasses fogging up, empties his mag of 9 and yells at his coach behind him for more "ammo". He keeps looking down range as he reaches behind him expecting his coach to put a fresh mag in his hand. I finish up sending my messengers down range as well as most others on the firing line. The guy yelling for more "ammo" yells again only louder. Range has pretty much quieted down while this guy is still pissed about his glasses and more agitated that he's not felt a mag being slapped in his hand. Turns out while this guy is busy getting mad, his coach was falling behind loading up the mag with rounds because he didn't know how to use the stripper just right. Drill Sgt. comes over to assist while the shooter finally turns around and gets about half-way through yelling really loud for his mag only to see the Drill Sgt.'s scary face staring back down at him, then the Drill Sgt. yells back at him (which made me try to stifle a giggle so bad I shot some snot out of my nose 'cuz it was freezing cold) yeah so he yells back like only Drill Sgts can do: "Ammo!? AMMO!!?? Ammo kick yo' ass back into zero week you yell at me one mo' time like that you maggot eat'in maggot!!

H T C

Nov 7, 2018
Something you don't understand?

The URL Unfurl BBCode tag is what makes links display their content here.

"[ URL unfurl="true"]https://www.newsweek.com"

I was obviously joking :D

With your username, the occasion seemed to good to pass up :p