Wait, how does that help your cause?

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Huh?

I consider the act absolutely brutal, threatening human rights, violating human dignity, xenophobic and worthy of the worst horrors committed by the Nazis," said Federal Judge Julier Sebastiao da Silva in the court order released on Tuesday.

And doing it back will help how? Plus, how many American terrorists have attacked Brazil?

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

I so love over the top...shouldn't he be off in shanty-towns shooting little criminal kids? That's all the rage in Brazil I hear. Apparently doesn't concern him, he's got bigger fish to fry, like the nazis *gasp* tracking who enters a country. Aiyeeeee! :p

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: 308nato
I thought all the nazi's already emigrated to Brazil ?

Not all. Shrub, A$$croft and Cheney haven't bought their tickets yet.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Well..., on the one hand we are a target and Brazil isn't... but, on the other, Brazilian folks have their pride. They, I assume, feel they are or ought to be treated like the 27 other nations that may enter w/o visas. I can see the point of the Federal Judge and figure the US visa demands are prudent too.. Fine, we'll have to comply unless we just assume that we have the right to enter or invade any other nation at will because we are not only mighty but possess only happy and good intentions.

edit.. grammar