W00T! I Passed My Clinical Psych Course...

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
...with a D-!! (61%).
Apparently I'm on an old version of the schedule which lets me "pass" a course with anything above an F. Everyone who entered the school after I did has to pass courses with a C- or better. Hehee. This last semester will be cake. Maybe I'll take 20 units. :p

hoihtah

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
i'll be the first to say...

i hope you don't pursue a career where you can impact a permanent damage... like brain surgeons. with computer... i supppose there's always reboot and reinstall.

:)

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
The last thing I want to do is have a career dealing with other people's problems.

I'm running away to the East Coast and going to culinary academy after I graduate.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
nice to see somebody took their psych degree and did something with it. The most use mine has gotten is covering up the mark on the wall behind the picture frame in which it resides.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999

<< nice to see somebody took their psych degree and did something with it. The most use mine has gotten is covering up the mark on the wall behind the picture frame in which it resides. >>

Exactly what mine will be doing. :) I will admit that I find psychology fascinating b/c it has such widespread application. MUCH more intriguing than Discrete Math from when I was in CS.