VR Games you should try - list

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So, got my vive setup last night .. been banging out space pirates, what a hoot :)

So

- Space Pirates

What have you got? :).

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
The ones that come with it are all good (Longbow & Slingshot ftw!)

Battle Dome, Holoball*, Pool Nation VR, Hover Junkers, Hot dogs, horseshoes & hand grenades (H3VR).

Other good ones to show new to VR people - The Blu, Destinations, Waltz of the Wizard.

*Don't forget to upgrade your wrist straps or stop playing if your hands start to get sweaty. ;)

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Budget Cuts is what I imagine VR being. I can't wait for the full game.

Space Pirate Trader is a good arcade game, but it isn't very deep. It gives you a good work out though.

Room With A Chair is good if you enjoy creepy atmosphere.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Since I only have a GearVR, I can only recommend those titles. But, the best two actual games are Smash Hit and Land's End. Other recommended things are Affected: The Manor, Titans of Space and Sonar.

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
Stop whatever you're doing and go download Rec Room right now! Just played dodge ball for 2 hours with a bunch of other people and had a blast. Finally worked up a sweat using this thing. And almost took the ceiling fan off the ceiling twice. Totally worth it. :D

And if you do have a ceiling fan... throw sidearm... and don't reach up to catch balls lol. ;)

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Stop whatever you're doing and go download Rec Room right now! Just played dodge ball for 2 hours with a bunch of other people and had a blast. Finally worked up a sweat using this thing. And almost took the ceiling fan off the ceiling twice. Totally worth it. :D

And if you do have a ceiling fan... throw sidearm... and don't reach up to catch balls lol. ;)

Did, last night.. Played some weird tennis game with another bloke. That was fun. And weird. Any other online game I would just quit when I had to go.... But it felt like I had to.. you know, exit with manners, say goodbye and thanks for the game. Damn.