voting practice

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Treat just like the real election.

Watch for awhile and you'll see the similarity to the REAL election.

doh! we lost count!

(accidentally hit wrong button when updating).

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Interesting. I did not vote for "Dubya" (no surprise there), and the vote I made is not recorded, but votes for "dubya" are. Must be a republican controled voting booth. Typical. Steal the freakin election when you know damn well you can't win legally.:|

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
Interesting. I did not vote for "Dubya" (no surprise there), and the vote I made is not recorded, but votes for "dubya" are. Must be a republican controled voting booth. Typical. Steal the freakin election when you know damn well you can't win legally.:|

It's the republican way! Either that or blame most of the the nation's problems on Bill Clinton.

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
<Thread Hijack>Get over it, Gore lost according to the law. I read the relevant statutes, court documents, and case law, and I agree with the final Supreme Court Holding. In fact, I thought the Democrats had a pretty poor case, and it's pretty clear that Gore was the one who tried to steal the election. So unless you have also done all the legal research, quit whining.<Thread Hijack>

BTW, the poll needs an "undecided" option. Bush may yet be impeached.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: glugglug
Treat just like the real election.

Watch for awhile and you'll see the similarity to the REAL election.

doh! we lost count!

(accidentally hit wrong button when updating).

Oops :p Did you have a paper record to go back to?;)

CkG