VOTE MODEPS '08

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Vote Here

My press conference announcing my candidacy was at 10am EST yesterday. It was a huge success.

Strangely, soon after the Press Con, this turned up. I want to say, before it gets out of hand, I had nothing to do with this and am appalled that someone would be spreading such information.

Rallies have been popping up all over the nation in my support. This shot was taken at one such rally.

I promise to uphold the law, bend it when necessary.

A VOTE FOR MODEPS, IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM.
You want freedom don't you?

Campaigning threads will be locked as we find them until the moderators reach an agreement as to if we will allow these or not.

minendo
Forum Administrator

The very point of putting voting threads in individual forums was to allow the members who frequent those forums the ability to have some choice on who moderators and represents them. This should have been clear, and we apologize for any ambiguity.

We are disqualifying and removing from the running anyone who does this. Anyone who couldn't figure out that we wanted specific category representatives has already shown that they don't have the judgment we will require from a moderator.

I do apologize for any inconvenience.

DerekWilson
Forum Administrator

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman
Thanks for the link. I just voted for Queasy.

Queasy is a good man. I'd be honored to have him as my moderator... Until the ballots are counted though, he is just another man, much like myself.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: TecHNooB
Mods should change 'The Batcave' to 'Mount Olympus' :p

Mount Olympus is where Gods live. I am not a God. I am like you, a normal man who likes gadgets... Therefore, the Batcave is an acceptable location for the place of operations.