Visor Deluxe w/ActiveLink Wireless Messaging Module...$99

jamesd1343

Jun 27, 2001
think this was hot a while back at compuseless. Well looks like there are some still floating around (5436 at the time of this post)

ENJOY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

EDIT: Definatley a HOT deal at the price of FREE. Although I still think its pretty hot for those looking for a PDA and wireless. Prob cant do much better for that combo...

Dazex

Oct 9, 1999
Just a cautionary note.
I believe these were popular because there was a $100 rebate that went with them. At Office Depot, the rebate was printed out with your store receipt. According to the rebate, I think the last day to purchase this unit and still qualify for the rebate is 12/31/01 (That's today). And I think you have until January 14, 2002 to send in the complete rebate form with the request items.

Make sure your receipt is mark with today's date in order to still qualify.

Good luck,

DJcodename

Dec 22, 2001
Also, I was told by a sales associate that in order to get the $100 MIR for that model, you had to start up a wireless message account. Check it out and make sure before you buy it.

ohhenry1

Oct 26, 2001
Nice post!

My brother had just bought the Visor/Glenayre combo the day before, for $179. It came with a $100 rebate.

Now, he's trying to use Amex Blue to pricematch to the $99 price at the web site listed in this thread. If it works, he'll get back the $79 difference, then the $100 rebate, making this package FREE!

Don't know if it'll work, but again, nice post. Thanks.