Discussion Visible

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Anyone using this verizon spin off service?

They only have apple and Samsung S9 support. I thought about getting it because it's 40.00 a month for unlimited and includes a hotspot.

Supposedly, this is verizon's answer to cricket.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Meh, if you want Verizon it's good I guess. Me, I stick with tmobile. 3 phones unlimited, haven't been throttled in 10 years and pay 150. Plus I'm not limited to a limited model of phone.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
well, that could save you 30 bucks (40) bucks a line. I walked into a boost store, just out of boredom... I asked what towers they operate on, and they said both sprint and verizon. They said, the primary tower is sprint and if there isn't a sprint tower then it would fall back to verizon.

I thought that was pretty good! But after doing some digging on the net, nowhere does it state it uses verizon.... Oh well... Yeah, a lot of people use verizon because of they have better coverage out in the sticks.

But, then ... this thread was in hopes of....... if anyone is using the visible service... Get their take on it. Seems no one here is using it. So.... I guess I'll have to test it out.

Last edited: