Video: 4-year old confronts Israeli forces

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Freshgeardude

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2006
stfu you arab-hating, racist pig. never again...such hypocrisy....they do to the palis what was done to them during ww2

holocaust THEN and NOW:
http://www.viewzone.com/gaza/g-nazi.html

image042.jpg

ahhh where to begin with this retarded post.

is israel marching them into gas chambers?

obvious no.

did jews use suicide bombers, launch missiles and mortars at the nazis?

obvious no.

are the people of the west bank in shitty condition?

http://online.wsj.com/article/NA_WSJ_PUB:SB10001424052970203863204574348292035667088.html

and gaza has itself to blame voting hamas, a terrorist organization into power.

this has been argued hundreds of times.

Israel only put up road check, walls, etc to defend its own citizens after hundreds of suicide bombers and other attacks.

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
Oh so now you're dancing around the subject? Ok this is too easy to resist.

1) Yes I am an American Jewish Zionist.... I know all three of those are bad words to you... I really don't care.

2) Let's address your logic.

You began this thread by showing a video of an upset little boy whose father was being arrested by Israeli police.

*Note that in this video noone was physically harmed father or child.*

You then stated "Never Again... unless your palestinian". Which was a play on what Jews worldwide say when referring to the holocaust... the idea of being vigilant to make sure it doesn't happen again. Translated literally what you said was:

"The Jews don't want there to be another holocaust, but they are ok with it happening to palestinians"... and the video is supposed to be evidence to backup that claim.

That post was anti-semitic, or judeophobic, or Jew-hating... whichever terminology you prefer... because there are MANY MANY Jews outside of Israel, who live all over the world. Many of whom don't even support Israel... and yet you group ALL Jews together by scoffing at a Jewish phrase to remember the holocaust. Pretty bad... huh?

Oh and then in your latest response you claim the story is news worthy because the media never shows any stories that would elicit a sympathetic response from viewers. How many stories would you need me to show you to withdraw that claim? I'd be happy to send you linkage to as many stories as you feel necessary. Just let me know.

Any more questions my jew-hating friend?

Death is the silence in the cycle of violence!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MShJ8h7cEbE

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
What kind of a fool is FGD by saying, "did jews use suicide bombers, launch missiles and mortars at the nazis?

obvious no.-------------Well truth be told, they used terrorist tactics against the British and Arabs when they were under the former British Mandate.

are the people of the west bank in shitty condition?------------------definitely yes, when Palestinians can't drill for their own water, definitely are prevented by Israel from accessing the old water storage methods their ancestors were able to use, and now Israeli fan clubbers pretend to be totally baffled that Palestinians don't enjoy being made into third class citizens in the land of their own birth by the same Israeli government policy that makes their lives totally miserable.

Compared to the early American colonists who rebelled against England and then founded the USA, I would have to say the Palestinians have a far stronger reason to rebel against Israel than our original American colonists ever did.

But why are we looking for some sort of totally one side must die so the other must live, when we really should be looking for a better balance win win for both sides.

And given the fact that Israel can never own the ill gotten gains of the 67&73 wars, why is the larger world permitting Israel to in justly rule those areas now.

By non existent Israeli rules, the 4 years kid's dad is a villain, by any rational rules, he is a hero, bettering non only his own family but his entire community as well in an act of total non violence.

FGD, I too would want to support Israel, but when they oppress others, I cannot. Nor should anyone else. We need to find a middle ground missing in action. So we can support Israelis, Arabs, and Palestinians of good sense in building a better and peaceful mid-east.

Last edited: