Very Satisfying. IAF catches huge ISIS convoy out in the open...

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
'MURICA (and friends)

Anyone take a guess what kind of planes/munitions we using here?

Last edited:

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I am wondering why this does not happen everyday. ISIS should not be able to move around at all. Drones have infrared and can monitor 24/7. See a convoy and send in some brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Fourth of July came a little bit early for them.

Oh wait.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
I am wondering why this does not happen everyday. ISIS should not be able to move around at all. Drones have infrared and can monitor 24/7. See a convoy and send in some brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

Sure let's set our drones to automatically light up every convoy they detect. Nothing could go wrong.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Choppers with Hell Fires it appeared to be, the one shot on the video with the door gunner looked like a SAW, even if that might be a bit light for a door gun.

1920px-M249_FN_MINIMI_DM-SC-93-05251.jpg

Last edited:

TechBoyJK

Lifer
Oct 17, 2002
I saw on CNN that this convoy was apparently fleeing Fallujah...

haha dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
And Democrats were crying over fighting ISIS "it's what they want!"
Does this slaughter look like it benefits them?

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
No matter how evil these people are I can't bring myself to feel joy that they have been killed.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
That attitude is why we can't win wars anymore
I appear to be in the minority on this. I don't think you need to take joy in killing the enemy in order to kill them. But don't get me wrong, this is the only way to deal with them.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
No matter how evil these people are I can't bring myself to feel joy that they have been killed.

But, but, but BENGHAZI !!!!

Your attempts at trolling are always so weak.

He's on record requesting more security hundreds of times and you want us to believe an unnamed source that he didn't want more security? C'mon man.

Maybe you should take a stance on something someday, instead of just saying the opposite of whatever the thread topic is and going into derail mode non stop.

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
And Democrats were crying over fighting ISIS "it's what they want!"
Does this slaughter look like it benefits them?

Link?

Or is this just more false attribution towards a group you need to see as one homogeneous entity?

Knowing many registered Dems who consider me a conservative, I can't say I've heard any of them ever disapprove of killing bloodthirsty fundies on the battlefield. Quite the opposite actually, and we're in agreement.

Your question sounds a little like intentional misrepresentation of talk regarding policy strategy with the talk of regional tactics. I hope I'm wrong, that you can appreciate the approval for applying 70mm rockets to terrorists and a distaste for counterproductive strategy are not mutually exclusive.

Might be a good time to mention that it wasn't a Democrat project that led to the creation of ISIL. Show me a Dem who speaks for them all and who espouses what you say, and I'll show you someone you can ignore on military tactics. Foolish nation building for spurious reasons that creates genocide laden terror is another topic entirely.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
But, but, but BENGHAZI !!!!

Your attempts at trolling are always so weak.
Have you gone insane?
Maybe you should take a stance on something someday, instead of just saying the opposite of whatever the thread topic is and going into derail mode non stop.
My stance is that I do not take joy at the death of any person. That is just a fact and I'm sorry you find it so objectionable to state it. You apparently think I don't really believe this. I don't care if you believe it.
Way to back pedal.
You've gone completely insane.