Verify your current voting status "now"

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Cool, I missed a special mayoral election in my hometown about 78'. That's the only vote I've ever missed since they changed the vote from 21 to 18.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Cool, I missed a special mayoral election in my hometown about 78'. That's the only vote I've ever missed since they changed the vote from 21 to 18.

I think that's actually pretty awesome, even allowing for the fact that I probably would have voted on the opposite side as you most times.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I'd have to actually call the county registrar's office to verify, but I vote in EVERY election. I've missed a couple over the years when I was out of town working and didn't have the time to request an absentee ballot, but only a couple. Not too bad since I've been voting since 1972. (and the first time was by absentee ballot)

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I'm good to go.

I show as registered under every alias I use in all the states and counties I'm registered in. When you don't have to show ID, the process is just too damned simple to not take advantage of. It does make for a busy election day though. Lots of driving. I'm hoping the ACLU here in Michigan is victorious in removing the check box on our ballot applications for us to state if we are citizens of the U.S. If they ever actually investigated those my whole scheme could come unraveled. If you check it, you get to vote, if you don't, you can't. I have to believe that they don't actually investigate it right now because I check it and they continue to let me vote. If the ACLU can get it removed, I'll breathe easier.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
I'm good to go.

I show as registered under every alias I use in all the states and counties I'm registered in. When you don't have to show ID, the process is just too damned simple to not take advantage of. It does make for a busy election day though. Lots of driving. I'm hoping the ACLU here in Michigan is victorious in removing the check box on our ballot applications for us to state if we are citizens of the U.S. If they ever actually investigated those my whole scheme could come unraveled. If you check it, you get to vote, if you don't, you can't. I have to believe that they don't actually investigate it right now because I check it and they continue to let me vote. If the ACLU can get it removed, I'll breathe easier.

Its a good way to avoid having your vote suppressed by those evil Republicans. If you register multiple times surely you will be able to vote at least once :D

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I just got my voter card in the mail. I must be good.
And I dont register with parties. They just sent me junk and harass me.

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
I'm ready to go! Although the presidential vote won't be very exciting since Obama is almost gauranteed to win my state anyway. Maybe I'll vote for him under one of the "third" party lines. The local elections will be more interesting.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Registered as well. Early voting starts this week here. I might just get this over with on Saturday. Doubtful anything changes much between then and Nov. 6.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
I'm ready to go! Although the presidential vote won't be very exciting since Obama is almost gauranteed to win my state anyway. Maybe I'll vote for him under one of the "third" party lines. The local elections will be more interesting.

Local elections are a bigger concern. Something that my opinion can be listened to instead of paid hacks

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
I need to change my address, the off campus apartment I lived in last year was in the next county over and I don't want to go all the way out there to vote when I could change my address and vote on campus.