Verbatim 16x Lightscribe DVD+R - 20pack 2.99 AR

ahartman

Sep 3, 2002
Linky

Yeah, there's shipping, but if you're already ordering something, these babies will burn at 18x. Throw in the novelty of LS and you can't beat this.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Pretty hot even at $10 for a 20-pack of LightScribe discs. I use these for my computer client's restore disks, looks all fancy-like :)

ahartman

Sep 3, 2002
Originally posted by: ahartman
Linky

Yeah, there's shipping, but if you're already ordering something, these babies will burn at 18x. Throw in the novelty of LS and you can't beat this.

FYI - my rebate was initially refused - said wrong quantity. Seems the issue was that the rebate requires two 10 packs. Newegg sells the two 10 packs as a single item so the invoice, on quick notice, looks like you didn't buy the right stuff.

Calling the 800 number on the rebate form took about 2 minutes to clear it up and get my rebate approved.

coomarlin

Dec 19, 2000
These are high quality disks. Burns well in my LH-20A1H at 18X.

NAlso those of you looking for local lightscribe deals you may want to check out your local bestbuy this week. They have Verbatim 25pack lightscribe disks in a 5 color variety pack for $12.99. Not nearly as good as the newegg deal but no rebates and some new colors to check out.

nealh

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 1999
Originally posted by: coomarlin

NAlso those of you looking for local lightscribe deals you may want to check out your local bestbuy this week. They have Verbatim 25pack lightscribe disks in a 5 color variety pack for $12.99. Not nearly as good as the newegg deal but no rebates and some new colors to check out.

my from newegg were just not the best quality Verbatim..Verbatim quality is becoming very variable

jniles

Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: nealh

my from newegg were just not the best quality Verbatim..Verbatim quality is becoming very variable

ditto for me
the only brand I have had a problem with in the last 1 1/2 yrs(a few 100 discs burnt)

RideFree

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
To get the rebate, you have to buy two :(

Woops, this was all cleared up several posts ago...
Linky

FYI - my rebate was initially refused - said wrong quantity. Seems the issue was that the rebate requires two 10 packs. Newegg sells the two 10 packs as a single item so the invoice, on quick notice, looks like you didn't buy the right stuff.

Calling the 800 number on the rebate form took about 2 minutes to clear it up and get my rebate approved.

coomarlin

Dec 19, 2000
Surprising to hear anyone has problems with the 16x verbatims. They are MCC004 and consistantly produce burns that score 95 in DVDSpeed with very few PI errors. Best media I've burned so far.

Kobb

Jan 4, 2004
Originally posted by: nealh

Hi Nealth,
What are the mfg codes for your 'variable' verbatims?
PS. FarCry was great!