Vegas Nightlife/Pool Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2001
Hey guys. I'm hitting up Vegas this weekend.

We're going with a bunch of ppl in their early 20s, and it seems for the first time I'm the only one who's had experience with going/clubs and stuff there... although I'm not that experienced as its usually my other friends in the past who have made arrangements to get passes, etc.

Any tips to get into clubs, and maybe which ones (same with pool parties), and better yet any hookups/promoters you can get me so I can get on the guestlist?

I'm thinking of maybe Tao or XS this weekend... maybe start lighter on Friday with one of the lounges like Voodoo at Rio or something...

As for pool parties I was eyeing Encore for Sat or Sun...

summit

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2001
Hey guys. I'm hitting up Vegas this weekend.

We're going with a bunch of ppl in their early 20s, and it seems for the first time I'm the only one who's had experience with going/clubs and stuff there... although I'm not that experienced as its usually my other friends in the past who have made arrangements to get passes, etc.

Any tips to get into clubs, and maybe which ones (same with pool parties), and better yet any hookups/promoters you can get me so I can get on the guestlist?

I'm thinking of maybe Tao or XS this weekend... maybe start lighter on Friday with one of the lounges like Voodoo at Rio or something...

As for pool parties I was eyeing Encore for Sat or Sun...

Start light go to Planet Hollywood best non mega club scene in vegas. If you are rolling w/ a bunch of dudes, the line is gonna be epic. Less epic if you get bottle service, but that's a waste. Show up early, dressed nice, and be prepared to wait. Keep fist pumping!

SViper

Feb 17, 2005
When we went to Vegas, we got bottle service at Pure (at Caesar's IIRC). No wait in the line, no cover, and VIP seating. I think 1 bottle is $250, but splitting that with a bunch of people makes that cheaper.

Don't go overboard though. We did and ended up spending $1000 for the night for about 4 bottles. :eek: It was a blast though. I'll admit that.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
When we went to Vegas, we got bottle service at Pure (at Caesar's IIRC). No wait in the line, no cover, and VIP seating. I think 1 bottle is $250, but splitting that with a bunch of people makes that cheaper.

Don't go overboard though. We did and ended up spending $1000 for the night for about 4 bottles. :eek: It was a blast though. I'll admit that.
Still not bad considering cover is like $40 and drinks are expensive as fuck.

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
Goto Tryst at the Wynn. Women are HAWT!

Yes they are!

I went to two bachelor parties there last year (eek). In a nutshell, a lot of the big name clubs (TAO, JET, Tryst) will be crowded during the weekends. If your group is a bunch of dudes, it will be tough getting in unless you buy bottle service or wait an hour or so to get in.

Not sure about the beach places. It's a fun place for a weekend trip but not really my thing. Too many d-bags, and the girls, although hot, can be real bi....

thegimp03

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2004
I went to Vegas two weeks ago. Do the pool party at Hard Rock and definitely get bottle service at a nightclub. We went to Tryst one night (no bottle service but got in free) and Haze (at Aria) the other night and split 3 bottles between 5 guys. They hooked us up by putting us between 2 bachelorette parties and 1 divorce party. All of those chicks were smoking hot. Haze is pretty sick, they have a couple of huge poles on a stage in the middle with girls climbing up and sliding down. We saw this one girl climb up the pole ~30 feet and hang up there in a skimpy bikini and thong and slide down it. I've been to a lot of strip clubs but never seen a chick climb that high. Don't try to wait in line and get in. They deceive you. There's a line up top, which looks shorter...and you start thinking it may be easy to get in, what you can't see is that they take you down an escalator and that 1 line separates into 5-6 lines - VIP/all chicks/bottle service/just trying to get in/etc. You could end up having to stand out there for hours.

Feb 19, 2001
Interesting. Sounds like a lot of people went guys only here?

I'm in a group of 3 guys/3 girls... they're all just fresh out of college or still in college, so no big spending. While I'd be ok with a VIP table, I don't really have that much money after my Canon 7D purchase (unless I return that sucker)...

BTW I never went to Tryst, but I saw the line before. Crowd looks older? I dunno.

So far I've gotten hookups for Tao Beach and Wet Republic. Trying hard for Encore Beach but I don't know. I also heard Derek Fisher will be at Tao on Saturday night, so I'll see if I can go also. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.