dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
"I...DON'T WANT...YOUR LIFE!"
it wasn't really that bad. the whipped cream bikini was pretty nice :p

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Varsity Blues was fillmed mostly in my lil home town of Elgin, TX... the scene where they are running around downtown, thats Elgin, also a couple of the football scenes and some of the school scenes.... that and What's Eating Gilbert Grape are its only claims to fame...

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CrackRabbit
Varsity Blues was fillmed mostly in my lil home town of Elgin, TX... the scene where they are running around downtown, thats Elgin, also a couple of the football scenes and some of the school scenes.... that and What's Eating Gilbert Grape are its only claims to fame...

My grandparents are from Elgin, and I have been there several times throughout my life. They now reside in Taylor. :)

CrackRabbit, you live in Webster now? I graduated from Clear Creek High in '92......

TCPpacket

Feb 8, 2001
i dont know why, but everytime i watch that movie, i like it more and more. must be the whip cream scene.

pecel

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
Originally posted by: TCPpacket
i dont know why, but everytime i watch that movie, i like it more and more. must be the whip cream scene.

Yeah, the bikini cream part is awesome :p
I also like when they got drunk in the bar, met their teacher and play football when they still drunk :p