Vancouver Canucks!

Page 20 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LuDaCriS66

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
1-0 Detroit .... 65 seconds in..

Oh well.... I loved it when the crowd cheered the US anthem and then sang the Canadian anthem.. :D that was amazing.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
It all went down hill after the 3rd goal (which I think should have been disallowed, because he should have got a penalty like Bertuzzi did in game 4). That really changed the momentum.

But We have to keep the faith.......... 20 minutes to go.

Cheers,
Aquaman

LuDaCriS66

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001
Congrats to the Canucks for a great season... well after the rough start anyway :) The canucks are definately a team to beat next year

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Congrats to you guys on a great season. I definitely was glad when the last second ticked off tonight. The Canucks might be the toughest team the Wings have played in the playoffs in a while.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
They gave it a good go, but alas.

How about Henrick? It would be nice to see him do that during the regular season. :)

Well, until next year....Go Canucks Go!!

oldfoof

Golden Member
Jun 11, 2001
Well , all you nuck fans its been a great year! Make sure you all Book mark this one , and come back and post time to time. I sure have to give it to the Red Wings, what a great come back. Just wish Canucks could have done better! I really dont think the wings deserved to move on! But right now I an quite upset but i cant do anything to change it so thats that. Herm go TO, Montreal, Ottawa!

rolleye.gif

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Gotta Hand it to the Wings......... they picked it up after being 2 down. Just WWait till next year :)

Cheers,
Aquaman

BCYL

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
We (the Canucks) really need to find someone stable to fill the goalie position... how many goalies have we been through the past couple of years? Too many to count....

And for some reason, many of the goalies do really well after they sucked in Vancouver (eg. Potvin, Weekes)...

oldfoof

Golden Member
Jun 11, 2001
Just Wondering if anyone is intrested I am going to be running a hotline server (www.hotlinesw.com) It will be up most of the time mostly to do with hardware Etc . Comon in and lets talk about hardware , or what ever is on ur mind. (I hope this is allowed)? If not please tell me dont want to mods on my ass:p

IP 24.67.164.153 (Running Now)

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
Nice Thread, although i did not contribute until Round 1 :)

Good luck next year Canucks

Mucman

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
LOL silverpig :p

We might as well keep this as the playoff Canucks thread for next year :)

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Might as well keep a good thing going :)

We had a thread going over at THG forums that was a few thousand posts large, until some people complained and got it locked...