Vaguard: SoH - Is anyone here playing? Server Populations?

Psynaut

Jan 6, 2008
As we approach the end of the second quarter of 2008, I am wondering how this game is doing compared to the start of the year and also compared to the release of GUI 4 (I think that is what I remember it was called). I know this topic is routinely posted every 3-months or so, so sorry to anyone who is sick of seeing it, but for some inexplicable reason I still hold out hope of having fun playing this game someday.

Are server populations Increasing, stable, or decreasing over the last 3-6 months?

Is the game getting any better, (more fun to play)?

Is there going to be an official re-release of the game?

Any other observations?

Thanks!

FerraraZ

Feb 10, 2008
I too would like to know this. I see that their forums are still active but I can't imagine the came lasting further than the release of WAR. Age of Conan has been selling well and WoW continues strong, there's no room for Vanguard. I hate it also because I was one of the early adopters who enjoyed the game but didn't have the money to go monthly with it.

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Vanguard update 5 just went live recently. I look at the patch notes, specifically at the coding and optimization sections to see what they are doing. The game has definitely seen a lot of updates and improvements, but whether or not its attracting subscribers back, I have no idea.