Vacationing in San Francisco

LuckyTaxi

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Thinking of booking a trip the first week of October. How's the weather?
I found a hotel right in the middle of downtown SF, which is hopefully close to many
attractions. However, how's the weather? Average temp?

Thanks

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
The San Francisco bay keeps the temperatures pretty consistent: 50 - 75. In October it will be comfortable during the day and cool at night. Strong breezes at night can make it feel even colder. Bring a light to medium jacket will you at all times.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Not sure about the weather in OCT, but I've been to SF a couple of months ago. How long are you going to be in for?
The city is really nice, it was a little different than some other major cities I've been to. I was wondering the streets quite a lot, and I don't recall seeing any gay people (acting out), though I was expecting to. I know it may sound weird, but with all the stories you hear and all, I thought I'll see them all over the place.
The downtown area isn't that huge, if you have the legs for it, you can do most of it by foot in a couple of hours.

Edit: Don't take the gay cable cars, they are retarded, and are a waste of time and money, I have no idea why I went on it in the first place.