USPS To Release Gulf War Celebration Stamps and White House Leaks Designs for Post-Invasion Iraq

Morph

Banned
Oct 14, 1999
LOL. Funny site.

President Bush Threatens Saddam While Washing Kim Jong Il's Car
War Imminent, Just as Soon as He Finishes Mopping the Kitchen

PYONGYANG, DPRK (WI) ? Seeming to almost lose his temper yesterday, U.S. President George W. Bush lashed out at Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, warning that Iraq would face war just as soon as he completes a few more chores around Korean dictator Kim Jong Il's house.

Bush has been in North Korea for nearly a week now, doing odd jobs for its weird, diminutive leader in exchange for the possibility a new nuclear proliferation treaty.

Last week, while polishing a number of Kim Jong Il's shoes, Bush proclaimed, "Saddam is an evil man, and he must be stopped. We will attack Iraq, and any rogue state that thinks it can build nuclear weapons. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to run another load of Kimmy's laundry."

Bush stressed that there is no need for any nation in the world to have nuclear weapons under any circumstances, unless they happen to be the United States, Britain, Russia, Israel, Pakistan, India, most of western Europe, North Korea, or half a dozen breakaway Soviet states.

In a related story, Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS) introduced new legislation this week declaring that only "white" nations may build and possess nuclear weapons. While few believe that Lott's legislation will pass congressional scrutiny, he has already agreed to compromise with a separate-but-equal nuclear program for colored countries.

steell

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2001
I would much rather see the US fight a war that we are fairly certain to win, with minimal casualties, than start a war with Korea, and lose over 100,000 US and South Korean military personel, along with over a million civilian deaths :(

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: steell
I would much rather see the US fight a war that we are fairly certain to win, with minimal casualties, than start a war with Korea, and lose over 100,000 US and South Korean military personel, along with over a million civilian deaths :(

I really hope that's not the White House's thinking. That would discredit any talk of morality and change our position from "we're attacking him because he's bad" to "we're attacking him because he's weak."