Useful idiot husband votes for Trump, wife gets deported.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/03/former-marines-wife-being-deported-to-mexico.html
Temo didn't figure his vote for President Donald Trump would affect them personally. That was before the enforcement of Trump's "zero tolerance" policy toward illegal immigrants.
The whole Mexicans are rapists speech did not clue him in :)
Now, the Juarez family will be divided in two: Estela will join her mother in Mexico after she gets settled, while Temo cares for Pamela and pays the bills.
Feel good family values story of the year ;)

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Now the idiot is using the fact that he voted for Trump to curry favor to see if he can get an exception. He doesn't understand how having a bushel of cash would probably really fix the situation. Everything is transactional with this admin.
I bet he thought Trump cared about people like him :) It's a teaching moment.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
So he STILL wants to be able to support Trump if he can get an exception for his wife?

Reactions: Aegeon

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Deport Melania next!!!
Had a nice story on I think TMRS last night about how Ivanka's mother got into the U.S. and taught skiing in Vermont illegally while a citizen of Canada. But there's a lot more to this story about how she got out of Czechoslovakia. F'ning hypocrites to the end. But she was slavackly white which is even better.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/03/former-marines-wife-being-deported-to-mexico.html

The whole Mexicans are rapists speech did not clue him in :)

Feel good family values story of the year ;)

Karma can be such a little bitch..

Think he'll vote for him in '20?

I believe she is a legal immigrant, no? That is, she followed the law to gain legal entry to the US.

No, she came here on a student visa, worked illegally under it, and then blew her way into a green
card.

this-is-mary-anne-macleod-in-1929-the-us-mary-is-18707027.png

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
Negative. She worked and was paid as a model while on a tourist visa and lied about it. Do some research.
to the best of my knowledge, she is here legally. If you have some proof that shows she is here, today, illegally, then please provide it.

But I have to assume you are referring to the 6-7 weeks of work she did under a tourist/visitor visa prior to receiving her H1-B. Yes, that 6 or 7 week period where she did get paid was in violation of her then visa. She was not here illegally, but she did violate her visa. So I am unclear how that today makes her here in this country illegally.

I suppose a case could be made about false statements and such but I doubt after over 20 years anyone really cares.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Not even close I am afraid. When you learn how to make a statement and a rebuttal to a statement, come back.
When I see something from you that provokes an adult response, then you will get one.

It's really just this easy.