US role in Korean ship Cheonan sinking

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebaycj

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2002
US govt. is the worst of the kind. They think they have power so do will do whatever as they please. Long as you don't get caught right? That's what you use your media for! FUCK USA!!!!

If you hate the US so much, why not be a spy for North Korea? I'm sure they pay well (LOL).

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
That is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Checkout the other sections of the website that he posted:

http://www.fandeath.net/menu/dogmeat.htm
Reasons to Eat Dogs

Ask a Korean why they might eat dog meat, they will state that it is for their health. I do not deny that dog meat may have health benefits, but I doubt that the benefits are more than other forms of meat.

Here is a list of benefits of eating dog meat:

Improving virility
Improving women's skin
Somehow a cure for summer heat
It is recommended if you suffer from an illness
It is recommended if you are recovering from an illness

Fan death deserves it's own thread.
Agreed!

The theory is that if you cut the frenulum (that's the tissue linking the tongue to the floor of the mouth), your tongue will be more flexible and be able to pronounce those difficult English sounds.
WTF

ThunderOne

Jul 12, 2010
I think I speak for almost everybody when I say please do.

I was looking at up pictures of North Korea right now and a very poignant question came to me. It is: Would you hit it?
IMG_3824.jpg

Look at that street. So clean. Can't say the same thing about US. Cigarette butts and trash everywhere.

Haha wow, this guy is a complete moron. Is he aware that this picture was taken from the SOUTH KOREAN side of the border? This is ignorance at it's lowest level.

Here is the North Korean side. Troops look a little more familiar now?
_MG_0061.jpg

Last edited:

PhoKingGuy

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2007
How about we give you Justin Bieber and we call it even? Though you would probably argue we stole him from Canada.

We can throw Ke$ha in as well

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
How about we give you Justin Bieber and we call it even? Though you would probably argue we stole him from Canada.

We can throw Ke$ha in as well

They can be prepared like dog. Put in a bag and beaten to death with sticks for optimal tenderness.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
A dog is just an animal. Just like a chicken or a buffalo or a horse, all of which are eaten in the USA. What is the big deal. The Japanese eat barbecued puppy dogs. In China they eat a lot of different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.