US and EU to Clash at G20 Summit: Who has the right approach?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
Rabid, if you're talking sense, why is it that only one other person on this board would stick up for you? Is everyone else delusinal and you're not? It's a clear sign of insanity to believe you're the only sane man on Earth.

Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Atheus
Rabid, if you're talking sense, why is it that only one other person on this board would stick up for you? Is everyone else delusinal and you're not? It's a clear sign of insanity to believe you're the only sane man on Earth.

I never proclaimed to be the only sane man on Earth.

Most people here don't care about European barbarism, especially since they are currently living in places that did not suffer nearly as much from the bloodlust of Europe. Look at your own comments - you think that your own country murdered and raped India 'so long ago'. That's an absolute joke and I think that you know it.

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
Originally posted by: RabidMongoose

I never proclaimed to be the only sane man on Earth.

Most people here don't care about European barbarism, especially since they are currently living in places that did not suffer nearly as much from the bloodlust of Europe. Look at your own comments - you think that your own country murdered and raped India 'so long ago'. That's an absolute joke and I think that you know it.

I said it's only as far back as WWI and WWII in which the Germans killed several members of my family. I don't hate the modern Germans. I don't even hold a grudge against surviving German grunts - they were just doing what they were told and weren't smart enough to know better. The hagh ranking officers are a different story of course but the modern Germans hate them just as much as anyone else. I hate modern neo-nazi groups becasue they are neo-nazis. Their ancestry and country of origin is completely irrelevant.

/edit: BTW I take it you are in fact of Indian ancestry, or somewhere on the subcontinent anyway? You never did confirm that.

Aug 14, 2001
I said it's only as far back as WWI and WWII in which the Germans killed several members of my family. I don't hate the modern Germans. I don't even hold a grudge against surviving German grunts - they were just doing what they were told and weren't smart enough to know better. The hagh ranking officers are a different story of course but the modern Germans hate them just as much as anyone else. I hate modern neo-nazi groups becasue they are neo-nazis. Their ancestry and country of origin is completely irrelevant.

That's nice. However, Germany did not rape, pillage, and utterly enslave your country like the bloodthirsty British Empire did to almost the entire world.

And again, it's the governments that we need to be wary of.

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005

That's nice. However, Germany did not rape, pillage, and utterly enslave your country like the bloodthirsty British Empire did to almost the entire world.

Oh I'd say the Germans were pretty bad... there was the whole genocide thing...

I suppose your ancestors are pure and innocent are they? Not that it makes any difference. I still don't see why the sins of the father should be passed on the children. Or in my case not even my father, or my father's father, etc - just other people who happen to also be white and British. I guess that's all that matters to you.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
EU is 'more' right, imo.. But they're both totally fucking wrong. They're wrong until the people that got us into this mess are no longer the ones in charge of getting us out of this mess.

Aug 14, 2001

I suppose your ancestors are pure and innocent are they? Not that it makes any difference. I still don't see why the sins of the father should be passed on the children. Or in my case not even my father, or my father's father, etc - just other people who happen to also be white and British. I guess that's all that matters to you.

Sigh. You just don't understand because you don't care. It's typical of many people who have been brainwashed by the British government.

The world simply needs to be wary when dealing with European governments.

freegeeks

Diamond Member
May 7, 2001

Sigh. You just don't understand because you don't care. It's typical of many people who have been brainwashed by the British government.

The world simply needs to be wary when dealing with European governments.

you are fucking sick, get help

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: yllus
Number of people in the federal government who can provide an educated opinion: 0

Fixed

(So we want them to spend 2% of GDP to stimulate their economies, and they've already spent more than that? I don't clearly understand the problem)

Fern

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Fern
Originally posted by: yllus
Number of people in the federal government who can provide an educated opinion: 0

Fixed

(So we want them to spend 2% of GDP to stimulate their economies, and they've already spent more than that? I don't clearly understand the problem)

Fern
You aren't alone!