US and British troops march on Moscow's Red Square

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
IHV says, "russia hasn't received the right treatment yet."

But somehow the Palestinian people have received the right treatment under Israeli policy?

How to win friends, or the Billy Tubbs method of basketball, get them down on the ground and really start kicking them thereafter. Don't ever ever give a sucker an even break, never forgive, never forget, make the guilt hereditary. The true breakfast of champions brutish rationale the world over. The IHV position that Adolph Hitler would 100% agree with. Its Mein Kamph, if you can't dominate everyone in the world, your country is a failure. But failing that, pick on only the weak, dominate them, and then demonize them as subhuman. Its the white man's master race burden to do so. And certainly not the fault of that master race when they fail to ever enlighten or educate the inferior race. Its simply their fate to enjoy their slavery, and silly them, they are uneducatable on that point.

But I shall tell Obama, earth to Obama, its a long past time to enslave the Russian people, and its a long past time to revoke their probation, and put the lot of them on jail. But somehow I will wait for IHV to go to Moscow, and personally put Putin in handcuffs armed with his own shining moral courage of his own convictions.

Maybe we can take up a forum donation to fund the INV, so IHV can bell the cat.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
IHV says, "russia hasn't received the right treatment yet."

But somehow the Palestinian people have received the right treatment under Israeli policy?

How to win friends, or the Billy Tubbs method of basketball, get them down on the ground and really start kicking them thereafter. Don't ever ever give a sucker an even break, never forgive, never forget, make the guilt hereditary. The true breakfast of champions brutish rationale the world over. The IHV position that Adolph Hitler would 100% agree with. Its Mein Kamph, if you can't dominate everyone in the world, your country is a failure. But failing that, pick on only the weak, dominate them, and then demonize them as subhuman. Its the white man's master race burden to do so. And certainly not the fault of that master race when they fail to ever enlighten or educate the inferior race. Its simply their fate to enjoy their slavery, and silly them, they are uneducatable on that point.

But I shall tell Obama, earth to Obama, its a long past time to enslave the Russian people, and its a long past time to revoke their probation, and put the lot of them on jail. But somehow I will wait for IHV to go to Moscow, and personally put Putin in handcuffs armed with his own shining moral courage of his own convictions.

Maybe we can take up a forum donation to fund the INV, so IHV can bell the cat.

Are you a fucktard? Serious question.

What does the cold war/Russia debate have anything - and I mean ANYTHING to do with the Palestinians? Seriously?! Why don't you actually QUOTE MY POST in its entirety Lemon Loser.

YOU ARGUED Russia should not be viewed as an enemy because of past conflicts, then you referenced Japan and Germany, former foes, as examples.

This was easy to demolish because Germany and Japan were subject to major assfucking by the US military. They became allies only after being raped, cleansed, nuked, and bombed to the stone age.

Russia, on the other hand, has never been occupied by the West or the US military and its policies of the past haven't changed much.

It still views NATO and the USA as a rival and continues to finance and back our enemies.

There is nothing we can do to change this. More olive branches will accomplish nothing...

Danube

Banned
Dec 10, 2009
I'm sure Obama would like Russian troops marching in US. Probably Chinese and Venezuelan too. If they had bases here then that would be nice too. Obama would call it an "exchange" that would bring us "closer together".

Fox5

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005

How many people died under Stalin post WW2? How many Americans died in Vietnam and Korea? How many of our allies died?

To an extent, Patton was right. Certainly wouldn't be worth fighting a war over now, but retrospectively, knocking the USSR out early on would have lessened the need for a strong USA military presence in the following decades, would have freed Eastern Europe, stood a good chance of preventing Vietnam and Korea, and would have cut off the arms flow to 3rd world countries that makes them such hell holes and supports our modern day enemies. If the ak47 and its variants had never made it to other countries, the world would be a better place.

Though if the USSR wasn't there, it's possible another threat would have arisen. Heck, maybe the USA would have taken even more so to enforcing its diplomacy by military means. Or maybe the USA wouldn't have had any reason to dump money into Europe, Japan, South Korea, etc and we'd simply have first world USA, 2nd world Europe, and the rest of the world would be as they were 70 years ago.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
How many people died under Stalin post WW2? How many Americans died in Vietnam and Korea? How many of our allies died?

To an extent, Patton was right. Certainly wouldn't be worth fighting a war over now, but retrospectively, knocking the USSR out early on would have lessened the need for a strong USA military presence in the following decades, would have freed Eastern Europe, stood a good chance of preventing Vietnam and Korea, and would have cut off the arms flow to 3rd world countries that makes them such hell holes and supports our modern day enemies. If the ak47 and its variants had never made it to other countries, the world would be a better place.

Though if the USSR wasn't there, it's possible another threat would have arisen. Heck, maybe the USA would have taken even more so to enforcing its diplomacy by military means. Or maybe the USA wouldn't have had any reason to dump money into Europe, Japan, South Korea, etc and we'd simply have first world USA, 2nd world Europe, and the rest of the world would be as they were 70 years ago.

What he predicted proved False.

Fox5

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2005
What he predicted proved False.

Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives.

Well, the USA did fight the USSR, and I'm sure the sum total of lives lost for the US and its allies was over 6 million, and Vietnam alone lasted more than 6 years. So if anything, he underestimated.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Well, the USA did fight the USSR, and I'm sure the sum total of lives lost for the US and its allies was over 6 million, and Vietnam alone lasted more than 6 years. So if anything, he underestimated.

Incorrect. The US and USSR never directly fought.