Upstanding citizen attacks 75 year old Asian woman, gets absolutely wrecked by her

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
And, next on Tucker Carlson: "Democrat policies resulting in escalating national street violence perpetrated by roaming gangs of elderly asian women armed with boards against innocent real American citizens".

Come on, Tucker, you know you so really want to do it....

As to the moron who attacked her, I hope he enjoys his time in jail. I'm sure the street cred gained by getting beat up by the 75 year old woman he attacked will undoubtedly make him very popular socially with his cellmates. If he is lucky, he might even get up close and personal experience with the 101 uses of mop handles while in prison.

Nov 17, 2019
When she is donating all of it?
Not really sure how it works. You have to accept it before you can donate it. You get hit for income taxes that way, even if you can deduct it later. Big paperwork headache if nothing else. Can also change your gross income which can affect other things.

Hopefully she knows a good accountant.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Not really sure how it works. You have to accept it before you can donate it. You get hit for income taxes that way, even if you can deduct it later. Big paperwork headache if nothing else. Can also change your gross income which can affect other things.

No, it is non refundable tax credit.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
As to the moron who attacked her, I hope he enjoys his time in jail. I'm sure the street cred gained by getting beat up by the 75 year old woman he attacked will undoubtedly make him very popular socially with his cellmates. If he is lucky, he might even get up close and personal experience with the 101 uses of mop handles while in prison.
Actually, jail might be a significant upgrade for that guy. They said he was homeless.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

I imagine she will have no problem getting pro bono accounting for her issue there. Go Granny Go.