UPS is Suck

poolshark

Dec 19, 1999
UPS tears the hell out of my packages. Half of my
packages that come from California get lost coming thru Chicago . I am thinking of listing them at resellerratings so that we can let the whole internet population know how badly they suck

Apr 5, 2000
pool - I used to work for UPS - I totally agree. If half of you knew how UPS treats packages, you would never send with UPS again. I kid you not.

VTBigBear

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2000
really??
i always thought that the ups was my favorite guy..
hehe when ever he comes by i get a new "toy"
he is like Santa..
=)

as you can see i havent had any bad experiences with ups...

yet..

Justin

Oct 9, 1999
They never seem to deliver my packages in one piece either, and several times they have delivered to my neighbor at a completely different address. One time I had a package go from the east coast, all the way to Illinois, all the way back to where it came from on the east coast, and then finally to my house in Iowa. I was sooo pissed! I mean how hard can it be to sort packages..

ssjgokou1

Banned
Jul 2, 2000
why do people say stuff like "UPS

<< is suck >>

? What does that mean, doesn't the

<< is >>

suppost to be taked out?!?!?!?! :|

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
I know, i complained about this too, hahahaha it is so annoying. But bascially the explanation i got is that someone, a long time ago, started that phrase in this forum.

Anywaz, my friend worked for FedEx in the bay area. Trust me...THEY AREN NOT BETTER EITHER.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
ssjgokou1, it had to do one time when someone said like 'staples is suck' instead of saying 'staples sucks' and it just stuck. Check out www.is-suck.com for more information.

BTW,

<< COMPAQ: Crappy Old Malaysian(sp) Parts Are Quere/Questionable >>

Hmm, I've seen this somewhere?

poolshark

Dec 19, 1999
lets see who can post a tracking number with the longest delivery
time . here is a couple of beginners to set an example .
1Z8595610358523677
1Z8686270350355765

when ups delivers my stuff it is always last years technology when it gets here

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
FedEx is one up on UPS, at least in my book.

UPS- (since no one is home during the day when they deliver)
We must unsuccessfully try to deliver your package 3 times before we can allow you to pick it up at the warehouse.

How fvking annoying is that?? You've been waiting a week (at least) for that really cool thing you bought. It's now in your town, but you can't get it for three days because there is no one home to take the delivery!!!

FedEx- (since no one is home during the day when they deliver)
We could not deliver your package today because a signature is required. You can pick up the package at the local FedEx warehouse today after 5:00pm and before 7:30pm.

That's what I'm talking about! I get home around 5. See that there was a delivery attempt and head over and pick my stuff up. I love FedEx for that fact, alone.

amish

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
UPS does suck.. what's funny about it, is they think they kick ass.. but they don't. I heard one of their commercials, they sound absolutely conceided! :Q

-RSI

sov05

May 7, 2000
<<FedEx- (since no one is home during the day when they deliver)
We could not deliver your package today because a signature is required. You can pick up the package at the local FedEx warehouse today after 5:00pm and before 7:30pm.

That's what I'm talking about! I get home around 5. See that there was a delivery attempt and head over and pick my stuff up. I love FedEx for that fact, alone.
>>

yea that is true

sov05

May 7, 2000
Also, Fedex seems to have higher stanards for the boxes and packaging of parcels.

UPS doesn't care really.

poolshark

Dec 19, 1999
Fedex does like for boxes to remain taped up and square when they deliver them .
I think maybe most ups guys are practicing for the NFL by drop kicking our packages.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
you know what, i'd love any service that delivers when I am actually home :p

Finality

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
poolshark pretty much the same story here. It took them 15 days to deliver a package that was '2 day delivery'.