*updated*, REMAINS found in Oregon man's backyard!!

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Fox news..Missing girls from Oregon found in mans' back yard

Its real sick what this guy did. His daughter was friends with the girls and he *allegedly* killed them and buried them in the yard. He also *allegedly* raped his son's g/f and choked her!!! F*N SICKO

*Update* First set of remains have been ID'd as one of the girls. Second set of remains have been found.
Link
Also this link says about this guys father... "Weaver's own father is on death row in California for killing a woman and burying her body in his yard."

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
I read the title of your post and thought "Oh, good they found them"...and then I saw the frowning face. Can they just shoot the guy now? I mean they know for sure he was involved in previous assaults...

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
My mom investigates child abuse and has come close to some cases that are like this one.....no killing involved at least but lives were indeed ruined.
Im hoping word gets around to the inmates and they rape his @$$. In truth, they indeed do things like that to those they find molested children in jail. Ive heard some of the inmates talk about it before.

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
Times like now the death penalty is a blessing.

Nah I hear the child abusers are the ones who have the hardest time in jail...

diskop

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: aswedc
I read the title of your post and thought "Oh, good they found them"...and then I saw the frowning face. Can they just shoot the guy now? I mean they know for sure he was involved in previous assaults...

Same here. Really sick bastard.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Time to fry the fvcker.

Viper GTS

Yep!
I really wish there was a way to to rid all the world of sick fvcks like this guy.

: ) Amanda

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
Times like now the death penalty is a blessing.

Nah I hear the child abusers are the ones who have the hardest time in jail...

Actually they don't. They are seperated from the general population and can live out their entire sentence in relative peace. If they get into general population they usually don't live long. They said Jeffery Dahmer was only in with the general population for about 30 to 45 minutes and he ended up dead.

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Chadder, would you please change that to say that they found remains at the suspects house, but that they haven't been ID'd. No one yet knows who's remains those are; Ward Weaver seems to be a rather "odd" fellow, it may very well be a person totally unreleated to the case.:eek: Let's not get our hopes up here guys, nothing's garunteed until they ID those remains.:(

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

If there's complete evidence he did it, including DNA evidnce.. Simply take him out of the courtroom afeter he's found guilty, and shoot him. Better yet.. Hang him, and make it a Pay-per-view...

geoff2k

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2000
Another missing girls case that ends badly. :-(

Are there always these many teens going missing and is the media just catching on to this fact? Or is there a rise in the number of dissapearances?

PistachioByAzul

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Oh yeah, more mutually disturbing suggestions from people lucky to have been born and raised decently enough such that they don't think doing these things is a-ok. Well, we all have the capacity for great evil; "Every man has a breaking point".

SuperSix

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: EngineNr9
Oh yeah, more mutually disturbing suggestions from people lucky to have been born and raised decently enough such that they don't think doing these things is a-ok. Well, we all have the capacity for great evil; "Every man has a breaking point".

So it's OK????? "Damn Marge.. I'm frustrated, to the point of breaking.. I think I'll ass-rape some kids.. but since I'm stressed.. it's ok..

<puke>

I'll bet you don't have children.. Or that you are still a child..

flood

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
oh man... i just drove by there today. i dont mean on the freeway or the street, i mean i drove right in between the media and the fbi cars (parked on opposite sides of the street).
It was real weird, it seemed like a movie set or something with all the cameras around.
I drive by there depending on which way i want to get to the freeway.
My parents also own the baskin robbins which is about 300m from there.

Luden

Platinum Member
Jul 15, 2001
Here?s what they just said on TV (from the local Oregon KOIN news): one body found out back in a shed, has not been identified. All of the belongings of Weaver was cleaned out of his house by friends after he was arrested. And the house has been unsecured for a week so it will be harder to prove evidence has been untouched.

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Here?s what they just said on TV (from the local Oregon KOIN news): one body found out back in a shed, has not been identified. All of the belongings of Weaver was cleaned out of his house by friends after he was arrested. And the house has been unsecured for a week so it will be harder to prove evidence has been untouched.

Crap...the Oregon police will probably botch this investigation up and he will end up free or something. Then again maybe it was the son?