*Updated*Maximum PC Magazine Subscription 8$

Lybro001

Oct 7, 2010
EDIT: 5$ deal is dead. Read iLEktron's post below for 8$ sub

Last edited:

mazeroth

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2006
How did you get it for $3.99? Also, how can I tell when my subscription expires? I bought a 1 or 3 year (can't remember) subscription through a deal site a while ago.

chihlidog

Apr 12, 2011
Thanks for the heads up. I went for this one. Always nice to have a magazine around and for 5 bucks cant lose.

Nizology

Oct 13, 2004
Looks like that coupon code is for $9 off now...still signed up for one though. Thanks!

dfuze

Lifer
Feb 15, 2006
Looks like that coupon code is for $9 off now...still signed up for one though. Thanks!
It still comes out to $10 off, while the code is reduced to $9, they also take off $1 for tanga cash (or at least it did on my order).

etrin

Aug 10, 2001
does discount mags take paypal?
nothing in the faq about payment and you have to sign up before you can purchase and of course payment is after everything is filled in and submitted.
I hate sites like that

Jpark

Platinum Member
Nov 15, 2003
does discount mags take paypal?
nothing in the faq about payment and you have to sign up before you can purchase and of course payment is after everything is filled in and submitted.
I hate sites like that

They do accept paypal.

Didn't get Maximum but picked up Maxim and a few others. Thanks

Lifted

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2004
$7.48 at Amazon when using the auto-renew (i.e. we hope you'll forget to cancel) option.

• We’ll renew on your behalf, so you never miss an issue.
  • The publisher won’t send you renewal notices.
  • You’ll always receive the lowest price available at Amazon.com for your subscription term.
  • Cancel anytime using Amazon’s Magazine Subscription Manager and receive a refund for any unshipped issues.

Last edited: