Update 2019 - 10k - not dead

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
i'd thought you all wanted an update.

1. im not dead
2. 10k weeeeeeeee

So after being without internet since June 2018, i have finally a house (well, i rent a room) and a internet connection, albeit tethering wifi through my mobile because aint nobody got time fo actually owning a wifi card.
I got hired after much fuckups by a large insurance company where i do medical assistance, and tbh its a pretty impressive setup. really nice office, everyone is calm and not stressed out, nobody pushing nobody for immediate results / kpi / bs, just go get a free coffee, relax, take your time, exhale, and do your cases easy and without rush. This is genuinly how they want you to work and for the first time i dont hate the place - you'd think of all places, INSURANCE to be the boringest stuffiest most not fun but actually it's very, very cool.
this is the first job that said "sure, bring your Topre to work". Instead of, y'know, "having a extraneous keyboard is a MASSIVE SECURITY RISK 1!!"

10k posts (hovering at 9999 for a few months), im finally a lifer, do i get a rubber yellow ducky ?

oh yeah at work i also get free access to Coursera (off work also) where i can do free courses on statistical data analysis; guess what im gonna be doing in my spare time.