University of Toronto Course Signup Tomorrow (UPDATE: Got all my courses. BOOYAH!)

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
University of Toronto course signup tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM for me (2nd year science student). Prepare for chaos to ensue...

At least I'm not with the double cohort; the signup servers will crash and burn on that fateful day...

UPDATE
Got all my courses after 1.5 hours of grueling agony on ROSI.

My courses:

FIRST SEMESTER
1. Cell and Molecular Biology
2. Bioethics
3. Biochemistry
4. Statistics
5. Mathematics of Investment and Credit

SECOND SEMESTER
1. Cell and Molecular Biology (continued)
2. Bioethics (continued)
3. Intro to Genetics and Biotechnology
4. General and Human Genetics
5. Organic Chemistry II (took OrgChem I in first year)

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: NoReMoRsE
University of Toronto course signup tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM for me (2nd year science student). Prepare for chaos to ensue...

At least I'm not with the double cohort; the signup servers will crash and burn on that fateful day...

Thank for letting me know. We do signs up on ROSI right? Also, is this applicable to Eng students as well?

Its funy, in the other thread I asked you what Uni u goto...i mean I just posted a message now in there...and I see this popup after.

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
Originally posted by: mAdD INDIAN
Originally posted by: NoReMoRsE University of Toronto course signup tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM for me (2nd year science student). Prepare for chaos to ensue... At least I'm not with the double cohort; the signup servers will crash and burn on that fateful day...
Thank for letting me know. We do signs up on ROSI right? Also, is this applicable to Eng students as well? Its funy, in the other thread I asked you what Uni u goto...i mean I just posted a message now in there...and I see this popup after.

Yup, signup is on ROSI. Not sure if my time slot applies to Eng Students. When you log on ROSI (when it opens tomorrow), there should be a button on the menu that will tell you what your official start time is. At least, it's there for Arts and Science students.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: NoReMoRsE University of Toronto course signup tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM for me (2nd year science student). Prepare for chaos to ensue... At least I'm not with the double cohort; the signup servers will crash and burn on that fateful day...
Thank for letting me know. We do signs up on ROSI right? Also, is this applicable to Eng students as well? Its funy, in the other thread I asked you what Uni u goto...i mean I just posted a message now in there...and I see this popup after.

Yup, signup is on ROSI. Not sure if my time slot applies to Eng Students. When you log on ROSI (when it opens tomorrow), there should be a button on the menu that will tell you what your official start time is. At least, it's there for Arts and Science students.

yes well we don't get al lteh cool features that you get. After all, we can only choose one elective, thats it.

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
yes well we don't get al lteh cool features that you get. After all, we can only choose one elective, thats it.

Ack. I got to choose two FCE electives. One is bioethics, the others are two half-courses of statistics and actuarial science.

BTW my program is Genes, Genetics and Biotechnology.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999

Ack. I got to choose two FCE electives. One is bioethics, the others are two half-courses of statistics and actuarial science.

BTW my program is Genes, Genetics and Biotechnology.

I'm in Comp Eng going into 2nd year. I'm in downtown..u there too?

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
Ack. I got to choose two FCE electives. One is bioethics, the others are two half-courses of statistics and actuarial science. BTW my program is Genes, Genetics and Biotechnology.

Yup, St. George Campus. I commute from North York though; cost of residence isn't worth it for me.

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
Aight I'm off for the night

GL to you and everyone else for tomorrow's course signup

We all know how crappy UofT's ROSI server is... "By locking you out of the system we are in fact speeding up the process for you!" LOL

cya

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
1st year chem eng, and I'm in the 2x cohort. Great. I'll check ROSI tommorow to see if anything is up.. and yes, I'm on rez! :)

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Yikes, this late? I registered for UBC weeks ago, and I was very very late in doing so.

The_Dude8

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2000
which colleges or universities in toronto or vancouver have a good business school programs. thanks

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
Originally posted by: The_Dude8
which colleges or universities in toronto or vancouver have a good business school programs. thanks

Surprisingly, York has a good business program. Schulich School of Business.

UofT has the Rotman School of Management.

I'm sure Ryerson and other places have business schools, but I don't know of them offhand.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999

I'm sure Ryerson and other places have business schools, but I don't know of them offhand.
My sister got her CA at Schulich.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Howard

My sister got her CA at Schulich.

I have a friend there now. He said its pretty easy.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Ack. I got to choose two FCE electives. One is bioethics, the others are two half-courses of statistics and actuarial science. BTW my program is Genes, Genetics and Biotechnology.

Yup, St. George Campus. I commute from North York though; cost of residence isn't worth it for me.

I commute from Scarborough. Residence isn't worth it for me either (that and no $$).

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001

My courses:

FIRST SEMESTER
2. Bioethics
3. Biochemistry
4. Statistics

SECOND SEMESTER
2. Bioethics (continued)

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999

My courses:

FIRST SEMESTER
2. Bioethics
3. Biochemistry
4. Statistics

SECOND SEMESTER
2. Bioethics (continued)

Your going to cry with Statistics. btw, are you a member of the HSA or any clubs at UofT? Where you at the garbha last year (the day of the India vs Australia final match). ROSI still says I'm not enrolled for the 2003/2004 term. Hehe.But I nkow the courses we have to take.

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
Your going to cry with Statistics. btw, are you a member of the HSA or any clubs at UofT? Where you at the garbha last year (the day of the India vs Australia final match). ROSI still says I'm not enrolled for the 2003/2004 term. Hehe.But I nkow the courses we have to take.

Actually stats is going to be one of my easier subjects. I already know alot of it from high school, and find it extremely easy. :)

Sorry, I'm not sure what HSA is. I am a member of the Human Bio Students' Union though, and was working with a prof on his research.