Unemployment falls again to 8.3%

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Not at all. You debasing yourself does not hurt me in the least. It does destroy whatever you were attempting to say, though.

Somehow I suspected you would not repost without the spelling attack. Pity, you might have had a point before you debased yourself.
Ah, the delicious irony of cybrstooge, ever at the ready to split hairs or parse the most obscure semantic points of another member's post, taking such grave umbrage at having his own repeated misspelling casually corrected, once.
My post stands exactly as I posted it, "stimulus" and all.
Reply or not as you see fit.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Uh oh....I see a direct personal attack there, combined with a purposeful misquote edit. You can correct your mistakes and all will be fine. I will give you a little time to do it.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Uh oh....I see a direct personal attack there, combined with a purposeful misquote edit. You can correct your mistakes and all will be fine. I will give you a little time to do it.
I believe the appropriate response to your post would be entirely inappropriate for a public forum, so I shall refrain.