Unearthed NBC Footage Appears to Show Trump and Epstein Rating Women’s Looks at 1992 Party

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
so has trump done anything you like? or you just hate him so bad that nothing else matters?

Well, seeing as if I'm from the middle class and rose up a notch from the ranks of the poor, no.

I don't like Trump as a person and that's just my personal opinion of the guy. As POTUS, because of the kind of guy he is, I really believe he is bad for the nation in so many critical ways. If you can't see his many personality disorders that should have prevented him from holding the office in the first place then I just don't know what to say about that.

So allow me to ask in return and because you asked only two I'll do the same:

Would you trust your daughter(s) to be alone with him for a week or two?

Would you share a foxhole with him with the enemy charging your position, you emptied out your mag at them and they're now within range of your bayonet?

If you do, then that's something else that I just don't know what to say about that. ;)

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Doesn't matter.

If the "grab her by the p*ssy" didn't have a negative impact on Trump, then I seriously doubt this old footage will make any difference. Even for swing voters.

The only thing that will matter is the economy. As it stands, the economy is doing decent enough for Trump. Most of the videos the media finds will just not matter.

Actually economy is teetering.. I just went to make an IRA CD.. the rates 2 months ago for 3 years were 3.0 and now they're at 0.85.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
So allow me to ask in return and because you asked only two I'll do the same:

Would you trust your daughter(s) to be alone with him for a week or two?

Would you share a foxhole with him with the enemy charging your position, you emptied out your mag at them and they're now within range of your bayonet?

If you do, then that's something else that I just don't know what to say about that. ;)
Luna is quite possibly incapable of comprehending what you are asking!
I wouldn`t hold my breath on these 2 questions!
But if I was a betting man - Luna will comeback and say -- YES!!!!
But with that response it just goes to show how depraved Luna really is!!

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
so has trump done anything you like? or you just hate him so bad that nothing else matters?

Ooh, that's a tough one....um...annoyed Charles Koch by costing him money with his trade-war policies? (Those policies are not good ones, but there's something to be said for annoying Charles Koch).

Er...not followed the advice (so far) of John Bolton and not killed many foreigners (yet)?

Apart from that, sorry, I got nothing. Because, you know, the man's a disaster zone.

what exactly does this do for you? a rich guy was at a party with another rich guy almost 30 years ago and he was caught on video looking at NFL cheerleader eye candy. wow thats some damning shit dude.

At a party with another rich guy....who is a proven sex offender, with a string of extremely serious sex abuse allegations around him. Odd that you left that bit out. That's kind-of the point, no?