Unarmed 22 year old white mother killed over cigarettes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Let's see how much coverage an unarmed mother shot dead and murdered by blacks gets.

Let's see the racists come out in this thread. They already here.

Spidey, you're starting to get that nasty old crank hiss in your voice. Go for a nature walk or something.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
What kind of gun is the silver one he's holding? That thing looks like it would pack a punch.

todaviacleckley.jpg

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Good job in publishing their home addresses. Chuck Norris (Walker Texas Ranger) should be looking for them. o_O

goobee

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
goobee.org
Umm, OK, I cant advocate murder for murder cuz thats not how truly civilized societies behave. On the other hand, letting murderers get away with it cuz they're underage is also not part of a civilized society.

That is the point, these guys are not civilized. Reasonable people do not follow someone from the store repeatedly asking...

"Can we have some cigarettes?" "Can we have some cigarettes?" "Can we have some cigarettes?" "Can we have some cigarettes?" "Can we have some cigarettes?"

and then getting belligerent and shooting someone when told to go away.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Let's see how much coverage an unarmed mother shot dead and murdered by blacks gets.

Let's see the racists come out in this thread. They already here.

Let's see how much coverage and unarmed teenager shot dead and murdered by whiteman gets. Haven't heard one person talk about it on the news other than Costas. Why is the down south conservative media burrying that story.

Lets see the racists come out in this thread. They ARE already here from post one on...

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Fuck yeah I have an agenda.

You better wake up and arm yourself from the FSA.

I've been armed since I was old enough to hold a rifle in my hands. I enjoy my rights to carry here in Michigan, too. I enjoy the knowledge that comes with education and I enjoy the knowledge that comes from reading people's posts on the Internet. My sights are definitely trained on those who pose the biggest risk...

From all accounts this sounds like a slam dunk case. I hope they are treated as adults.

Last edited:

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
What kind of gun is the silver one he's holding? That thing looks like it would pack a punch.

todaviacleckley.jpg

Off hand I'd guess a .45 caliber, or a .357 or .44 magnum.

If it is a .357 or .44 yeah it would cause major damage and even if they were wearing a vest that could stop the round it would still knock the average person on their ass. Not that a .45 caliber won't do damage but the other two calibers typically have noticeably more muzzle velocity and kinetic energy.

I'd say they either stole it or bought it from someone who stole it.

These guys are just as much thugs as Mr. Dunn is. A person who isn't a thug won't neglect to call the authorities when they get involved in a shooting. Mr. Dunn didn't call the police and I don't think these guys did either.

Last edited:

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Wait, I'm confused. I thought that in cases of people shooting other people who are unarmed, we're supposed to side with the gunman. Right?