UN Ambassador Nikki Haley has resigned

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
If he's committed to it being one of his kids, it should be Barron since he's the only one who isn't a corrupt Russian stooge.

Barron would be ideal, but we don't know what his schedule is like. High school is very demanding and would make it difficult for him to meet his obligations as UN representative. I think it would make for a good sitcom. "Disney presents: Barron: The story of how a highschooler became UN representative"

Thankfully Ivanka offers us somebody with almost as little experience representing the US as Barron, but with a much more open schedule. Ivanka literally has nothing better to do.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Can you say unhinged? That's KAV, that's the USA in general ATM. The Oval Office is a sanity-free zone. If we weren't so pathetic, we would be laughable. It really isn't a laughing matter how much US prestige has deteriorated in the last couple years (well, I'm sure they are laughing in the bars in Russia). Are we Humpty Dumpty or can we salvage a nation with some credibility/integrity?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Can you say unhinged? That's KAV, that's the USA in general ATM. The Oval Office is a sanity-free zone. If we weren't so pathetic, we would be laughable. It really isn't a laughing matter how much US prestige has deteriorated in the last couple years (well, I'm sure they are laughing in the bars in Russia). Are we Humpty Dumpty or can we salvage a nation with some credibility/integrity?

I'm sure the entire St Petersburg troll factory was hilariously drunk before noon on Nov 9, 2016, laughing their asses off at the stupid Americans. I'm sure the vid of the press conference in Helsinki is a fave, too, watching an out-classed & beaten Trump try to save face. Putin probably plays it whenever he's feeling gloomy & needs something to cheer him up.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
The way she gushed over Jared Kushner today was embarrassing. Especially considering Jared's cozy relationship with the Saudis, who appear to have dismembered Jamal Khashoggi in their own consulate in Istanbul.

Jan 25, 2011
The way she gushed over Jared Kushner today was embarrassing. Especially considering Jared's cozy relationship with the Saudis, who appear to have dismembered Jamal Khashoggi in their own consulate in Istanbul.
Well yeah, but, journalist.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I'm sure the entire St Petersburg troll factory was hilariously drunk before noon on Nov 9, 2016, laughing their asses off at the stupid Americans. I'm sure the vid of the press conference in Helsinki is a fave, too, watching an out-classed & beaten Trump try to save face. Putin probably plays it whenever he's feeling gloomy & needs something to cheer him up.

Speaking of the troll factory, looks like someone tossed a Molotov cocktail inside and started a fire today.

#falseflag #insidejob

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Not going to pick on Trump over this....
After all, as long as Trump has his own people to pick on, that means he isn't picking on the normal people.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

well, you know...when you are a phallus-slurping conservative that has built decades-worth of capital hating the House of Saud here on these forums and elsewhere, and your Trump idols that puke themselves into the limelight, cozying up to those very same jesus-hating despots, ever so desperate to be "accepted" and appear just as "regal," demanding blood and treasure for support in the very same type of illegal wars (you know, that whole Yemen thing that you have no idea is happening right now) that you had just condemned, well sir: you just better bend over and lube up, because you have been preparing that anus to be TRUMPED. And here it comes.

You voted for it, you better grin and take it, because it's what you really wanted. Every motherfucking conservative that supports these motherfuckers: eat shit.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
How would you know? The lies are still waiting to be made up at DNC headquarters. When they do I'm sure they'll deliver their talking points to slackjawed mouthbreathers, such as yourself.

What part of "Video doesn't lie" messes up your special brand of reality

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

The saddest part of that is that Khashoggi supported the crown prince and his reform policies. The only thing he ever complained about was the jailing and repression of fellow journalists, most of whom also weren't terribly critical of the crown prince either.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-the-washington-post/?utm_term=.9d9240d06610

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
As usual, what else is going on that the WH is trying g to get people to not notice.

Jul 9, 2009
well, you know...when you are a phallus-slurping conservative that has built decades-worth of capital hating the House of Saud here on these forums and elsewhere, and your Trump idols that puke themselves into the limelight, cozying up to those very same jesus-hating despots, ever so desperate to be "accepted" and appear just as "regal," demanding blood and treasure for support in the very same type of illegal wars (you know, that whole Yemen thing that you have no idea is happening right now) that you had just condemned, well sir: you just better bend over and lube up, because you have been preparing that anus to be TRUMPED. And here it comes.

You voted for it, you better grin and take it, because it's what you really wanted. Every motherfucking conservative that supports these motherfuckers: eat shit.
Awwww look, poor widdle zinfamous has another trumper tantrum.

Jul 9, 2009
What part of "Video doesn't lie" messes up your special brand of reality
I was replying to zinfamous and this post

zinfamous said:
"maybe angling for a newly-opened seat on the DC circuit court?

Problem is, she doesn't have the necessary rapist qualifications..."

What "video" are you referring to?