UK WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
KENTUCKY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:D:D:D

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Crazy game, I only wanted LSU to win so USC would have a harder time getting to the championship game.

w3stfa11

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2006
Originally posted by: Gigantopithecus
Originally posted by: w3stfa11
Kentucky is hanging in there, but they'll lose in the end.

Hope you didn't have any money on that one, haha.

Nice work UK!

I didn't think they'd win out, but I'm glad I was wrong. :)

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
Crazy game, I only wanted LSU to win so USC would have a harder time getting to the championship game.

the way they've played their last 3 games there's no way USC has a chance

Oct 19, 2000
YES!!!!!! Holy crap this is awesome, we have an absolutely legitimate football team. Fuck it, I'm not happy this year unless we get to a BCS bowl game :D.

arcas

Platinum Member
Apr 10, 2001
Nice defensive stand for UK. They managed to stop the run when it counted.

Shame that they made so many turnovers for touchdowns last week against South Carolina. They could be 7-0 and top-3 now.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Engineer
KENTUCKY WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:D:D:D

What did I tell ya? You guys look really, really good. UK has a complete game...hope you guys do well.

ctark

Sep 6, 2004
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage

USC is done. There is no way in hell they will goto the NC game. There would be too many one loss teams ahead of them. They didnt play well today. They will still lose another game. I think my Sooners are going to be okay. If we win out I think we got a 50/50 chance of going to the National Championship. BC, OSU and Cal I think will all lose.