UK election 2015...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
I don't want a Labour govt., for the following reasons. Miliband is not as erudite as Cameron. Labour is evil, because Blair was their leader/PM, and he is evil.... And Labour has no real plan to improve the economy, infrastructure, the EU question, or even the fallout from the Scottish no vote (was upset it wasn't a yes, but meh...)

I guess it will be a hung parliament, but UKIP I suspect will figure somehow in a coalition government. Labour may be ahead in the polls, but then it will be a poor thing for the UK to have Miliband as PM.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I don't want a Labour govt., for the following reasons. Miliband is not as erudite as Cameron. Labour is evil, because Blair was their leader/PM, and he is evil.... And Labour has no real plan to improve the economy, infrastructure, the EU question, or even the fallout from the Scottish no vote (was upset it wasn't a yes, but meh...)

I guess it will be a hung parliament, but UKIP I suspect will figure somehow in a coalition government. Labour may be ahead in the polls, but then it will be a poor thing for the UK to have Miliband as PM.
I assume British and Irish and Scottish and Welch women will be happy at that news.

Status
Not open for further replies.