Uhh, I just saw a PSP commercial with 2 squirrels saying "I'd hit that"

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
I just saw a PSP commercial with 2 squirrels saying "I'd hit that"

Is this new, or am I just out of the loop?

Jun 19, 2004
"Hellz ya"

They say that too

And yes, you're getting old and out of the loop

(Shhhh, no one let him back in, okay.)

HermDogg

Golden Member
Jul 29, 2004
Basically, those things are the most racist thing in entertainment allowed on TV since the old Disney movies. It's amusing, in a "I can't believe no one's bitched about this yet" kind of way.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Didn't they learn from when McDonald's used that term. Then they discovered what it really meant a week later.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Originally posted by: HermDogg
Basically, those things are the most racist thing in entertainment allowed on TV since the old Disney movies. It's amusing, in a "I can't believe no one's bitched about this yet" kind of way.

And why is it racist again?

AdamSnow

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2002
That'd be awesome... :D

I'd love to have a parrot that said "I'd hit it" every time I brought someone home... :p

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Didn't they learn from when McDonald's used that term. Then they discovered what it really meant a week later.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA I have a screen shot of an ad on espn's page 2...it's this douche looking at a cheeseburger saying 'big mac? I'd hit that"....I remember my room mate and i being paralyzed we were laughing so hard

HermDogg

Golden Member
Jul 29, 2004
Originally posted by: dainthomas

You're kidding, right? "Squirrel, please!" The ebonics, all that jazz. It's just like Peter Griffin said, "That's good old fashioned family racism!"

Jun 19, 2004

You're kidding, right? "Squirrel, please!" The ebonics, all that jazz. It's just like Peter Griffin said, "That's good old fashioned family racism!"

Those commercials aren't racist.......good God. I wish there were other planets to chose from on where to live because this one's become unbearable.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000

Explain how that is racist..

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004

Yes, because after all, no one actually talks like that:roll:

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: jagec

Yes, because after all, no one actually talks like that:roll:

No, you have it all wrong.. only black people are allowed to talk like that.. if anyone else does or parodies it, it becomes racism.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
Originally posted by: mpitts

Explain how that is racist..

I haven't seen these commercials, but I'm curious to hear this explanation as well.