Uh oh! Mel Gibson caught using the N-Word again! (And the C-word.. and the f-bomb)

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 27, 2007
I skipped this thread because I don't give a shit about celebrity gossip but a friend of mine talked me into listening to the audio of him exploding at the Russian girl. What exactly was he pissed off about? I'm just curious.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
I skipped this thread because I don't give a shit about celebrity gossip but a friend of mine talked me into listening to the audio of him exploding at the Russian girl. What exactly was he pissed off about? I'm just curious.

This last one, it sounded like they met at the jacuzzi (or had planned to), he pissed her off, she left to her house (his 2nd house nearby), he called her up ranting about it, she hung up on him, and he called back threatening her not to hang up on him again....and then some.

She probably hung up on him so she could hook up the recording device. :D

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
nancy grace had a whole worthless segment on mel tonight. what was up with that 80s style hairdo? where did they find this lady? i cannot stand her reporting style.

Leon

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 1999
"You should just fucking smile and blow me, because I deserve it"

Now Mel, tell us how you REALLY feel ;)

SR1729

Jan 11, 2010
That tape is classic. And she sounds so reasonable, while he sounds like a lunatic. And she is right, he needs medications....

She sounds reasonable because, between the two of them, she's the only one who knows she's being recorded. I'm not at ALL defending MG's words or actions, but you can tell he's thrown a bit through a loop between events from "last night" and the current conversation. Part of his frustration is stemming from f'ed up context; her actions, words, and recollections on the tape obviously aren't lining up with her actions and words when she wasn't being recorded.

Again, not defending him, but there is a serious mind-fucking going on here. The fact that she made these recordings and released them (I'm assuming?) actually lends a little credibility to his "stop mind-fucking me!" rantings.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
She sounds reasonable because, between the two of them, she's the only one who knows she's being recorded. I'm not at ALL defending MG's words or actions, but you can tell he's thrown a bit through a loop between events from "last night" and the current conversation. Part of his frustration is stemming from f'ed up context; her actions, words, and recollections on the tape obviously aren't lining up with her actions and words when she wasn't being recorded.

Again, not defending him, but there is a serious mind-fucking going on here. The fact that she made these recordings and released them (I'm assuming?) actually lends a little credibility to his "stop mind-fucking me!" rantings.
Yeh, she's no innocent little flower. I mean, obviously Mel is verbally abusing her, but she eggs him on and clearly is acting like the total victim here with her sweet, calm, almost whispering voice. Clearly, she set him up for these recordings.

That said, it's alleged he hit her when she was holding their 8 m/o child and did something to her teeth. So there, if true, is physical abuse. There is no excuse for that.

Not saying this woman isn't driving him more insane, and that she is reportedly is a gold digger, but I believe Mel is mentally ill. He has even admitted so himself, noting he is bi-polar.

SR1729

Jan 11, 2010
That said, it's alleged he hit her when she was holding their 8 m/o child and did something to her teeth. So there, if true, is physical abuse. There is no excuse for that.

No argument there... and certainly no argument that he's mentally ill... and I mean that in the most clinical sense possible. The man has serious, serious issues. And as others have pointed out, he made this bed for himself. He left his wife for a woman less than half his age. SHOCKING that it all went to hell!

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
No argument there... and certainly no argument that he's mentally ill... and I mean that in the most clinical sense possible. The man has serious, serious issues. And as others have pointed out, he made this bed for himself. He left his wife for a woman less than half his age. SHOCKING that it all went to hell!
No, she's not less than half his age. He is 54 and she is 40.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
"It is obvious Mel is being set up for the big fleecing by this POS gold digger. Is she trying to out do Tiger's golf club wielding assultress who should of been put in a cage for assault and battery. Women: can't live with them, can't live without them. My answer is pay your own GD bills beotch and live down the street. Men-don't even think of marrying or living with these calculating lying, thieving creatures. Women are certainly the more dangerous of the species. Peace." -- Random comment from Woman on People.com

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
LOL. I can't wait to see if South Park works this in some way. I loved the Imagination Land episode where they brought in the the various directors like Bay for ideas and then they have Mel Gibson and he's naked and grabbing his nipples.

Aahhhh my nipples....they hurt!

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Mel is really striking out

1pt.jpg

Shocking photo emerges of Oksana Grigorieva after alleged attack by ex Mel Gibson

Originally Published:Friday, July 16th 2010, 10:44 AM
Updated: Friday, July 16th 2010, 3:03 PM

LOS ANGELES - A photo of Mel Gibson's girlfriend with two broken front teeth surfaced Friday, bolstering her claim that the "Mad Max" star punched her in the face.

The picture, posted by RadarOnline.com, was purportedly taken hours after a domestic disturbance at the "Braveheart" star's Malibu home on Jan. 6.

Oksana Grigorieva, 40, told investigators that Gibson's punch broke two teeth and gave her a concussion, Radar reported.

In the picture, it appears one veneer was chipped while another is missing - though there is no other damage to her face.
According to TMZ.com, Grigorieva's dentist, Dr. Ross Shelden, didn't see any evidence of a strike to the mouth. He did, however, reportedly notice a bruise on her left temple where he believes she was hit. If Grigorieva was struck on the left side of her face, the impact may have caused her to bite down hard enough to damage her two front teeth.
Shelden's charts also note two bite marks on the inside of Grigorieva's lower lip, TMZ reports. Though there was no swelling or bruising indicating a punch to the mouth, as Grigorieva originally told police, the bite marks are said to be consistent with "a chain reaction" after allegedly getting hit in the temple.
The photo was published days after Radar released secret recordings in which Gibson seems to admit he hit his ex-lover while she held their 8-month-old daughter, Lucia.

"What kind of man is that? Hitting a woman when she's holding a child in her hands?" Grigorieva asks in one recording.

"Oh, you're all angry now. You know what, you f---ing deserved it," Gibson, 54, responds.

Radar also reported that Grigorieva has a photo showing a bruise on the baby's chin following the January fight.

Gibson's camp adamantly denies that he ever harmed the baby.

And his soon-to-be ex-wife Robyn Gibson submitted a sworn statement to the court vowing that the actor never physically harmed her or their seven children.

"It's the truth. Mel didn't ask her to do it. She did it through her attorney because it's the truth," a source told the News.

Gibson and Grigorieva are locked in a bitter battle over Lucia.

Lawyers for both sides were in court this week for a hearing that ended with no change to the custody agreement, which includes one overnight visit with Gibson each week, a source told the Daily News.

The actor's camp has painted Grigorieva as a gold-digging opportunist bent on making money off the volcanic breakup.

The sultry singer allegedly demanded more than $10 million from Gibson for explosive tapes in which he uses racial slurs and threatens to kill her, TMZ.com reported.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...igorieva_after_alleged_mel_gibson_attack.html

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
"The Mel Gibson tapes…calling women bitches and using the N- word, they ain't nothing but hiphop. He stole that concept from Lil Wayne."
– Tracy Morgan,