uh, are these students lamers or what??????

CoolTech

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2000
Lamer Link

turns out these students at some georgia university went on cnn and told them all about how they used irc to get divx. I think that it might be time somebody got hacked? Keep it underground!!! Lamers!!!!!

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
its no secret, you are the lamer my friend. Get a life and buy some movies, the movie industry is not exactly booming like people always think it is.

CoolTech

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2000
the shiz, no sh*t its no secret, but the fact that lamers would go on camera and make it even more popular is ubsurd, so you are the lamer so, go and f*ck yourself

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999
well it is secret of sorts. non techies dont' know squat about divx, they know all about napster though.

SmiZ

Oct 6, 2000

<< so you are the lamer so, go and f*ck yourself >>

How did I get into an AOL chatroom without knowing it? :confused:

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000
I still think hotline is one of the best kept secrets...wait til it gets blown out of proportion...

has anyone heard of file-crawler...when it worked...man it was bad a$$

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< How did I get into an AOL chatroom without knowing it? :confused: >>

cmon like you didnt notice the kewl peepz around here and the 1337 typing skillz we have...

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
heh, music industry: $14 billion/yr, movie industry: $17 billion/yr, videogame industry: $18 billion/yr.

The movie industry is practically contempuous of the gaming industry.

tomcat

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
DivX is no secret, its just too hard to get for most people so far, simmilar to how mp3 didn't become a big deal till the arival of Napster, even though the format had been around for 5 or so years. There isn't a DivX napster yet... though its not too hard to aquire some films.. ripping has also become easier with the arrival of FlaskDeCSS

edit: I'm tired, my writing is suck.