Ugliest Car i've Seen

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Connoisseur

Platinum Member
Sep 14, 2002

I'm sorry, but I can't stand that look. I'm sure it's a great car to drive but good lord they made it awfully ugly. It's got 5 different lights in each housing and one of them looks like a vulcan cannon. It might be cool if it was the Batmobile but it just looks terrible. The rear end isn't very pretty either.

cvrefugee

Apr 11, 2006
It's not the best-looking car, I'll give you that (I prefer the new G), but its 340-hp V-8 is a redeeming quality.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Sniper82
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: Connoisseur
Infiniti Q35

I saw this car as I was walking in manhattan. I had a barely controllable urge to cry. Such a crappy looking car. WTF is up with the headlights. I'm gonna say it... it's uglier than the Pontiac Aztek.

Nothing is uglier than a Pontiac Aztek. :thumbsdown:

Loop2kil

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2004
Personally i think the Dodge Caliber is horrid...wtf were the designers thinking...it's like the modern day Gremlin

KillerCharlie

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005
Speaking of ugly, I saw one of those Taurus X things for the first time the other day. WTF is that - an SUV? minivan? wagon?