UGHH!!!! I have to take a data entry test at 2pm

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
UGHH!!!! I have to take a data entry test at 2pm I'm trying to get a job at Farm Bureau and have already taken the staffing test and did really well on it and even had an interview after that. Now they want me to take a data entry test and Im so nervous ... grr ... I am scared I'm gonna blow this test ... please keep your fingers crossed for me I need this Job !!!!!

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Good luck and try to relax. All I ever ask for is to be calm enough to perform to the level of my capabilities. Most often we are our own worst enemy.

Good Luck again! :)

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Woo Hoo ... I took the data entry test and it was 3 parts ... I made 90% on the first 100% on the second and 97% on the third .. so altogether the lady said I did and that my key strokes were good ... WHEW!!!! I want a job with this company bad ... so keep your fingers crossed for me.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
As long as the drug test doesn't reveal that you're a raging crack addict I'm pretty sure the results prove you're the person for the job.

Congrats on the test.

Windogg

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
Basically all I'm waiting for is the schedule of the woman who would be my big boss to clear up enough so I can meet with her so I can get the job.