Ugh spamming on myspace now..

David Brent

Banned
May 26, 2005
Originally posted by: Nik
I don't.

is there anything you Do care about? if so, post a comment in THAT thread.

and yes plz give deh pm 4 free ipod and pr0n and xbox and all i have to do is sign up for 17 risk free credit cards and 34 telemarketing lists!@1

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Happened to me on the facbook a few months back. Good thing I don't give a crap about those 'social netowking' sites.

The reason I joined Facebook? Because my friends kept asking me why I hadn't yet. Now I am and they don't bother me any more.

Apparrently they don't have anyhing better to do w/ their time than stare at the facebook.

I have ATOT. :p

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: So
Happened to me on the facbook a few months back. Good thing I don't give a crap about those 'social netowking' sites.

The reason I joined Facebook? Because my friends kept asking me why I hadn't yet. Now I am and they don't bother me any more.

Apparrently they don't have anyhing better to do w/ their time than stare at the facebook.

I have robot clones. :p

fixed

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
Originally posted by: So

I have robot clones. :p

fixed

:laugh: