Ugh, I hate public restrooms....

imported_Lucifer

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2004
People are disgusting. You walk into a public restroom and you are immediatly greeted with a puddle of urine on the ground. Then, you reach the urinal, getting ready to expel urine, and as you do so, you see that the urinal has been barraged with snot. You look up on the ceiling, and people have managed to get their boogers up there too!! Now what if you really need to take a dump. You go to the stall, and someone pissed all over the toilet seat, or shat on the seat. Some people like to wipe their asses on the freakin wall! :| And there is soiled toilet paper all over the place. And the place REEKS of caca. What really bothers me are the toilets that are getting ready to overflow, and is full of feces. :|

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???? DO SOME PEOPLE ALSO THINK THE LITTLE DRAIN ON THE FLOOR IS A TOILET?????? :|:|:|

/rant

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I don't know what places you are going to see all that. I mean i've seen that in maybe a middle of nowhere gas station or something, but the large majority of public restrooms aren't that bad. If they are, tell the manager on duty.

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: pyonir
I don't know what places you are going to see all that.

QFT

And tell me what part of San Antonio you're seeing those in, so I can stay the hell away :p

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
In working at a bunch of places that have split-sex bathrooms (and having to clean them at the end of the night), I can assure you that women's bathrooms are much dirtier.

The poor dishwashers have had to unclog a toilet where certain female hygenic products have been attempted to be flushed multiple times.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Just don't turn around and look at my weewee or turn your entire body over and treat my leg like a fire hydrant when you piss at the public restroom. Thank you.

imported_Lucifer

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001

QFT

And tell me what part of San Antonio you're seeing those in, so I can stay the hell away :p

Worst one. Flea market down in the southside in Poteet.

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Lucifer
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001

QFT

Worst one. Flea market down in the southside in Poteet.

Never been there, and I think from your descriptions that I'll keep it that way. ;)

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: Lucifer
People are disgusting. You walk into a public restroom and you are immediatly greeted with a puddle of urine on the ground. Then, you reach the urinal, getting ready to expel urine, and as you do so, you see that the urinal has been barraged with snot. You look up on the ceiling, and people have managed to get their boogers up there too!! Now what if you really need to take a dump. You go to the stall, and someone pissed all over the toilet seat, or shat on the seat. Some people like to wipe their asses on the freakin wall! :| And there is soiled toilet paper all over the place. And the place REEKS of caca. What really bothers me are the toilets that are getting ready to overflow, and is full of feces. :|

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???? DO SOME PEOPLE ALSO THINK THE LITTLE DRAIN ON THE FLOOR IS A TOILET?????? :|:|:|

/rant

I don't know but tommorow I am going to.
Pee on the way to the urinal.
Flick a booger on the ceiling.
Blow snot on the urinal.
Decide I have to crap.
When I'm done spread some on the seat, floor and the wall.
Wipe the rest off and leave the paper on the floor.
Pee on the seat a little.
Jam the toilet with something.

watek

Apr 21, 2004
at 1st it's very clean but once someone gets it on the seat and floor, no one wants to clean that junk off :p, so they piss on the seats

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
nothing proves that common people are disgusting more then public toilets. how do you miss the toilet bowl with poop? HOW!!!

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
nothing proves that common people are disgusting more then public toilets. how do you miss the toilet bowl with poop? HOW!!!

Too lazy to build a nest and don't want to get my ass to close to the seat (crabs can jump). Sorry. :eek:

BillyBobJoel71

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2005
peeing in another person's stall while they are is the best... especially if they are in the middle of a nice sh!t.