Uganda Captures LRA 'Senior Commander'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
My parents are paying for college :D

Guess your parents are also not very bright, paying for a worthless degree and to turn their kid into a left winger. Maybe they figured it was too late to have you become something useful anyway.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
Are you saying the dems should want to destroy all life on Earth because North Korea is on Earth or that the LRA is based in North Korea?

I'm just pointing out that if someone is an ally to the Us, then if they need our help, we should help them.

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011
Guess your parents are also not very bright, paying for a worthless degree and to turn their kid into a left winger. Maybe they figured it was too late to have you become something useful anyway.

My parents are bright lol.

I'm a democrat. That's how I roll

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I never said anything about Republicans. :p

You interjected yourself into the discussion about it.

I agree. I just had to witness, watching the Republicans running for President, the horrible spectacle of what it would be like were the nation to be run by children.

Yeah, the nomination spectacle was kinda like children in a sandbox. And just think in a little over three years from now, another sequel will be released.

Wow, I have to say I am impressed. The libs in this thread quickly managed to somehow turn this into a "hate the US and republicans" thread. Bravo, the LRA would be proud of you all if they knew.

How exactly has this been turned into a "hate the US and Republicans" thread"?

The thread is very short and you already cannot remember your own posts? OK, I will spell it out for you:

Read Moonbeam's first post and your post directly after it. Hint: The LRA has nothing to do with the United States.

Well its in the interest of the US...

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
The thread is very short and you already cannot remember your own posts? OK, I will spell it out for you:

Read Moonbeam's first post and your post directly after it. Hint: The LRA has nothing to do with the United States.

Aww. Can't take a little humor? Sucks to be you.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Pfft. I love humor, but if you consider your posts humor then you are so horrible even George Carlin is better than you - and he is dead.

Actually I was referring to Moonbeams post. Please try to keep up.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Whew, at least you understand you cannot do humor properly You had me worried that you actually thought you were witty.

Moonbean does not do humor properly either, though. Again, George Carlin is better - and he is dead.